Week 14 - News and Notes

WizardHawk

One man’s garbage is another man’s treasure. I think Tennessee has found their QB. Tannehill has played incredible.  

On top of that he made a picture perfect tackle on 300lb Maurice Hurst. If you haven’t seen it, hunt it down. Every Dallas defender should take note. It was honestly beautiful.

On 12/7/2019 at 12:00 PM, plan9misfit said:

And the team is assuredly blissfully unaware of such things since they don’t use, nor pay attention to, analytics.

Can Garrett make halftime adjustments?

No.

The last 5 yrs Dallas has won just 4 games they trailed at halftime.

That ranks 30th in halftime deficits turned to wins (only the Browns & Lions have less).

They are 1 of 5 teams who have been unable to overcome a deficit of >7 pts.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On a list of very good reasons to fire JG, or to prove he is and always has been HORRIBLE. That stat may be the worst I have ever seen. 4 freakin games in 5 years?????

This year even worse considering how bad we start off. 

Funny thing I don't even Hate Garrett anymore (well hardly) all my hate is at Jerry Jones and Stephen Jones for NOT firing him so many years ago.

• Like 2