RaidersAreOne

Giants QB Daniel Jones in walking boot; Eli Manning "very likely" to start on MNF

9 minutes ago, Eagles23 said:

Were gonna lose to the Giants. Oh my

Ha i was just about to say, Giants might actually win now.

They have to continue to start Jones when healthy, but the dude is a walking turnover.  They're losing because of him.  Eli has never been the most ball secure player, but he's a step up from Jones.

2 minutes ago, theJ said:

They're losing because of him.

The dude has 15 fumbles!?!? 10 lost??? To go along with 11 picks? Wow.

3 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

The dude has 15 fumbles!?!? 10 lost??? To go along with 11 picks? Wow.

His ball security in the pocket is just abysmal.  I'm sure Giants fans are holding their breath every time a DLineman gets close to him.

1 minute ago, theJ said:

His ball security in the pocket is just abysmal.  I'm sure Giants fans are holding their breath every time a DLineman gets close to him.

That’s every play with this Giants O-line.

Eli has never played well against the Eagles. It would be nice to finish off his career on a positive note though. Unfortunately I’ll be in a flight during this game. 

It would be nice if he could get the "W" so he can get his career win-loss record above .500.  Then again, I'm sure the Eagles would love to send him home with a sub .500 career record too.  It should be an interesting game.

Mike Garafolo -  Eli Manning hasn’t enjoyed a win over the Eagles since 11/6/16. Five-game losing streak. Wouldn’t he love to snap that one for the Giants on Monday.

The only thing Eli offers that DJ doesn't is he knows when to check plays at the line of scrimmage better. Other than that, he is worse in every way at this point in his career. Less arm strength, less mobility, worse field vision, less accurate. It will be fun to see him play again, but anyone acting like this means the Giants stand a better chance in this game is kidding themselves. 

Saquon, Shepard, Engram, and Tate are all expected to be healthy and on the field together for the first time this season, and now Jones gets hurt. The sooner the Giants clean house and shake off this bad juju, the better.