Allen Lazard's Future? "Best ball fighting hands I've ever seen"

incognito_man

Just wondering what everyone thinks of Lazard's future in the league. What is his ceiling and floor at this point. My curiosity was piqued when I saw the following:

Bertie Boatsman: Allen Lazard has a present and future in this league. Some of the best ball fighting hands I've ever scouted. Will fight (and win!) consistently.

I want to agree here and say I see that too, and he is man-strong after the catch, too. 

Thoughts?

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

Just wondering what everyone thinks of Lazard's future in the league. What is his ceiling and floor at this point. My curiosity was piqued when I saw the following:

Bertie Boatsman: Allen Lazard has a present and future in this league. Some of the best ball fighting hands I've ever scouted. Will fight (and win!) consistently.

I want to agree here and say I see that too, and he is man-strong after the catch, too. 

Thoughts?

I'd think the floor is we are seeing the peak of his career right now.

The ceiling.....well athletically his combine numbers are better than Antonio Brown.  I believe that was a big reason why Brown was a 6th round pick.  Plus he's big and seems to have more than air between the ears.  So why not, ceiling is a multi all-pro.

3 hours ago, incognito_man said:

Thoughts?

UX-1bp.gif

3 hours ago, incognito_man said:

Thoughts?

Better than Sterling Sharpe ??

• Like 1

I really like Lazard.  He can high point the ball pretty good and that should only get better.  He's physical.

But I don't think he has those elite WR traits that make him "special".  He can win now, 1:1.  I don't think he can win if he ever gets bracketed or doubled like we see happen to Adams.  He's just not that kind of athlete.

I dig him, but in the back of my mind, I really can't tell you the difference between him and Ruvell Martin.  Except that Lazard seems to "want it" more.  Yah, tenacious is a good word for him.  

Ideally he's a #3 or #4.

• Like 2