Allen Lazard's Future? "Best ball fighting hands I've ever seen"

incognito_man

4 hours ago, Dubz41 said:

Lazard is learning though.  Heard, and agree with, LeRoy Butler suggest that Lazard just add 10 lbs and become our receiving TE.  Seam stretcher.  With him and Looney moving to TE we won't have to address it in the draft. Lazard is already almost as physical as any TE not named Lewis.

Most believe that Graham is as good as gone this offseason. Lewis is off-contract. If we went into 2020 with a TE group consisting of Tonyan, Sternberger, Lazard, and Looney, I would commit some serious felonies. 

On 12/10/2019 at 2:17 PM, Gopackgonerd said:

Only if they made looney 6'11  250 pounds, then only then it would be viable.

I'd love to think that, but then again Allejandro Villanueva...

On 12/6/2019 at 8:37 PM, Cakeshoppe said:

Most believe that Graham is as good as gone this offseason. Lewis is off-contract. If we went into 2020 with a TE group consisting of Tonyan, Sternberger, Lazard, and Looney, I would commit some serious felonies. 

Since when is Lazard moving to TE? Oh, but Looney - Looney moved to TE for blocking purposes I suspect. We'll draft a Day 3 player, Graham will be back to the chagrin of some here, Lewis may finally retire, Tonyan and Sternberger will hold on...especially Tonyan....

Edited by Joe