Sign in to follow this  
Wyld Stallyns

Colts claim K McLaughlin off waivers, end of Vinatieri?

they didn’t cut him, nor has anyone suggested he is going to retire. But definitely putting pressure on him to perform 

Vinatieri has missed a career high 14 FG/XP this season 

If he's cut, I'd love to bring him home.

Edited by Elky

23 minutes ago, Wyld Stallyns said:

also I just saw the Colts released their first injury report and Vinny is on it with a knee

They might just be nice and put him on IR. 

Buyer Beware: McLaughlin was on the Vikings practice squad earlier this season. For that reason alone, his career is already tainted. He will never be good.

I didn't realize the 49ers cut McLaughlin... 

would have rather just put CJ beathard on IR if we needed a roster spot

19 minutes ago, N4L said:

I didn't realize the 49ers cut McLaughlin... 

would have rather just put CJ beathard on IR if we needed a roster spot

Y2 and I both said to just keep him on the roster because this is exactly what was going to happen. No shock whatsoever. 

1 hour ago, SteelKing728 said:

Buyer Beware: McLaughlin was on the Vikings practice squad earlier this season. For that reason alone, his career is already tainted. He will never be good.

I think you just cursed him with regards to game winning kicks. He was actually fine and drilled every other kick that he took with the 49ers. Give him one shot to win the game, and the ball goes down the tunnel (and no, that is not a joke) 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.buffalorumblings.com/platform/amp/2019/12/4/20996312/report-buffalo-bills-tried-to-claim-kicker-chase-mclaughlin-off-waiver-wire-stephen-hasuchka

Bills tried to claim McLaughlin off waivers, he battled Stephen Haushka in training camp/preseason but didn’t make final cuts before spending time with Minnesota, LAC and San Fran

9 hours ago, Wyld Stallyns said:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.buffalorumblings.com/platform/amp/2019/12/4/20996312/report-buffalo-bills-tried-to-claim-kicker-chase-mclaughlin-off-waiver-wire-stephen-hasuchka

Bills tried to claim McLaughlin off waivers, he battled Stephen Haushka in training camp/preseason but didn’t make final cuts before spending time with Minnesota, LAC and San Fran

He was pretty solid all things considered.

10 hours ago, Wyld Stallyns said:

Pats tried too. Folk's emergency appendectomy hurts more ways than one.