Dorsey

Kiwibrown

How you feeling about Dorsey?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Im on the dorsey train

2. 2. Dorsey vs Brown

3. 3. Dorsey does not know how to build around Baker

It has been grossly frustrating watching this duo this year. When OBJ burns someone Baker doesn't even look his way. When OBJ creates nice separation Baker sails the damn ball. When Baker throws a dime OBJ has an untimely drop. I don't get it. But these two are too talented, they will eventually click. I hope we give them time to do so. 

Completely agree. 

I hope OBJ can be bothered to do the offseason stuff next year to help speed this up.

One thing that I really hate is our refusal to use OBJ in the redzone/endzone. We made a point that one game and he drew multiple flags. We need to give him the chance to out-talent the man across from him more often.

There’s a lot of mouths to feed and it seems that no matter where we try or go with the ball fans are angry.

OBJ needs more targets for sure though.

1 minute ago, mistakey said:

he could be cut too thats 8.3M

not saying that everyone of those are gonna get cut but its a lot of money to play with for resigns and fas

I feel like cutting half the roster and signing more new FA’s only works in Madden, not in actuality.

At some point we need to develop an identity, chemistry, etc., and that’s hard to do when you scrap half the roster and coaching staffs every year.

It may be a topic worth a thread in the off season...is OBJ the right fit at the price point for this offense?

Short drops, running, and Baker playing best spreading it around. 

That being said, Landry has the highest average of his career, and is seemingly always open. Chubb having a great season and TE's have plenty of room.

Considering the drops and miscommunications OBJ should've ended the season right on par w/career averages sans td's. Which is pretty impressive considering how much Landry and Chubb get the ball as well. 

Sacrifices have to be made at other areas of the team  such as OL. Thankfully there is a window where Baker/Myles aren't getting paid as much.

It's a classic formula. A trio of skill players often forms a super bowl offense. RB-TE-WR, TE-2WR, and less often it seems RB-2WR. The identity needs to be honed. Carefully selected deep shots off of play action. Shorter drops with back shoulders and drop ins along the sidelines. Have all these determined by the efficiency of play by Landry and Chubb/Hunt. 

There is no need to drastically change the roster at this point. This upcoming offseason should be the finishing touches. Schobert will get paid, he and Myles will be the unquestioned leaders on defense. Adding depth at the lines, WR, DB. One of those will be a 1st. 

Just now, BleedTheClock said:

Which franchise QB should we keep? Derek Anderson or Brady Quinn?

That one was the obvious GOLD STANDARD. I mean, it got multiple people banned, including a mod. Other less ones include:

Why did we keep Turbin over Pryor?

Is Hue Jackson to blame?

Why Trent Richardson is the SAFEST pick at #3 overall in the 2013 draft.

Corey Coleman vs. LaQuon Treadwell

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I mean, some of us here have debated much worse/dumber things.

I will never forget the conversation where one of our members talked about watching every rep of Shon Coleman vs another backup tackle in a preseason game. Followed by All 22 of these two guys fringe roster guys. 

True story, this past offseason, another one of our posters died on the hill that Austin Corbett is a mauler in the NFL because of his college tape.

1 minute ago, NateDawg said:

I will never forget the conversation where one of our members talked about watching every rep of Shon Coleman vs another backup tackle in a preseason game. Followed by All 22 of these two guys fringe roster guys. 

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, NateDawg said:

True story, this past offseason, another one of our posters died on the hill that Austin Corbett is a mauler in the NFL because of his college tape.

4067a48a936a5dfc7d708efeac33fa7a.gif