The Night Santa Went Crazy Mafia - Town and Dome wins!!

Pickle Rick

No OP here, our story picks up at the 1:05 mark of this video.  

Let me reserve a few posts and you all can start signing up.  

I have no setup yet, I'll create it once we have a good number of players. 

_____

Player List 

1. @rackcs

2. @SwAg

3. @The Orca

4. @MWil23

5. @Dome

6. @daboyle250 Lynched D3, Nice aligned

7. @theuntouchable Lynched D4, Naughty aligned

00. @Slappy Mc Died N1, Nice aligned 

9. @squire12 Died N3, Nice aligned

10. @JoshstraDaymus Died N3, Naughty aligned

11. @bcb1213 Suicide D2, Naughty aligned

12. @mission27 / @TLO = mistletoe

13. @wolfeyestrk

14. @KOTN-93 Lynched D2, Naughty aligned

15. @Counselor

16. @Matts4313

17. @Nazgul Lynched D1, Naughty aligned 

18. @NS922 Killed N2, Nice aligned

19. @Malfatron Died N4, Nice aligned

Edited by Pickle Rick
  • Like 3

Tag List:

@11sanchez11@49ers4life52, @AFlaccoSeagulls@amac@bcb1213, @bigbadbuff23835@biggio7, @Blahstoise, @BleedTheClock@BrettFavre004, @BringinDaPain,@BrotherlyLove@bucsfan333, @buddy_z34, @buno67, @carl_sjunior@CAS22@coltsmanic808, @Counselor@daboyle250, @DawgX@devils1854, @DingoLadd@Dome@FinneasGage@flyers0909@FourThreeMafia@fretgod99@FriendlyEnemy@Gambit Jango, @Glen@gopherwrestler, @HashtagFTW@Heimdallr@Hockey5djh,@iknowcool, @incognito_man@Its A Sabotage, @James@JammerHammer21@Jlash@JMG@jrry32@Karmaloop, @Ketchup@khodder@kingseanjohn, @KManX89, @KOTN-93, @Llamalover, @Livewire@LuckyNumber11,@Malfatron@Matts4313@MD4L, @Mega Ron@Mich_fan20, @mission27, @MookieMonstah, @MWil23@Nazgul, @Officer Ricky, @OH-snelld4GB-IO, @PARROTHEAD @Pastor Dillon@Pats#1@PatriotsWin!@perikirest, @pheltzbahr @Phire, @Pickle Rick@pollino14@PR@PuntMyLumps@rabbisson, @rackcs@Ragnarok@RandyMossIsBoss@ravens_rool28@ravishingone@Rearviewmirror@RuskieTitan@S-jax39@samgurl775@Shady Slim@sjfja_fkdldjs@skatebeanz@skrILL, @SkunkApes, @Slappy Mc@SoS, @squire12, @sunnygsm,@SwAg, @SwoleXmad@swoosh, @teude@texans_uk, @Texansfan713@Texas_OutLaw7@TedLavie, @The Gnat, @TheKillerNacho@The LBC@The Orca,@theuntouchable, @TLO@titans0021@Tk3, @Troy Brown@Tugboat, @UofMfan909@Utley@Victor Cruz Pun, @VikeManDan, @Vindicatedxx@Whicker, @Wyld Stallyns

Edited by Pickle Rick
  • Like 1

Rules:

1. You may not directly quote (or fake a quote) your PM from me pertaining your role.  If you do, you will be banned from any further game I host.

2. Each PM is specific to each role, so no phishing at peoples PMs, please.

3. Daytime will last eoughly 24 hrs. Each night will be at 10 pm eastern. Votes timestamped 10:00:00 and later will not count.  It must be 9:59

4. Each night will last 30 minutes. You will have 30 minutes from the time I declare night to send in your moves. Any move sent at that time or later will be disregarded as a "no move" (Example for recent events. If night is at 10 pm, any move sent with a timestamp of 10:30:00 will be disregarded. Moves with a 10:29 timestamp are ok.

5. You have to bold someones name in the thread in order to vote for them.

6. The person with the majority of the votes at the end of "daytime" will be the days lynch.

7. You may not talk during night.  Any post timestamped 10:05:00 or later will be harshly punished (up to and including being modkilled).

7. Once you have died, you are dead. You can post one farewell post (no game related messages).

8. You may edit your posts within 10 minutes of making them to fix typos and such. You may not edit a post containing a vote, if you do, you will be modkilled.

9. If there is a tie at the end of the daytime there will be a 15 minute over-time period.  If still tied, all players tied will be lynched.

10. All moves must be sent to me via PM. No chat room or thread moves are going to be accepted.  The one exception will be wolfe. 

11. If you do not vote in a given night, you will be modblocked

12. There is no GULP rule in this format, but you must vote each night.  If you fail to vote for 2 nights at anytime in the game (it does not need to be consecutive), you will be modkilled.

13. Order of night moves (if applicable, this is pretty generic)

Lynch

Pardons

Roleblocks/Jails/Commutes

Redirects 

Everything else

(If anything conflicts, it will go others>mafia>town)

Please feel free to ask questions before the game starts as there may be some things that need clarifying beforehand. I will be on as much as I can to clarify any questions. Once the game starts however, my responses will be very limited to not give anything away.

Edited by Pickle Rick
  • Like 1