The Night Santa Went Crazy Mafia - Town and Dome wins!!

Pickle Rick

12 minutes ago, Counselor said:

I don’t understand that. I’d love to listen though 

My moves the last 2 nights are verifiable, and they weren't the scum kills.

There's no kills except the flavored scum kills and it's incredibly unlikely there are conversions with such a large mafia. That leaves just a couple players that could realistically be a threat to town at this point, and I'm not one of them.

Look at:

1) People who's moves last night weren't accounted for.

2) People who's moves tonight aren't accounted for. 

So, who would your 2nd guess be? I'm not saying you have to give up on me, but who would you think of next if you found out I was town?

Edited by Dome

1 minute ago, Dome said:

My moves the last 2 nights are verifiable, and they weren't the scum kills.

There's no kills except the flavored scum kills and it's incredibly unlikely there are conversions with such a large mafia. That leaves just a players that could realistically be a threat to town at this point, and I'm not one of them.

Look at:

1) People who's moves last night weren't accounted for.

2) People who's moves tonight aren't accounted for. 

So, who would your 2nd guess be? I'm not saying you have to give up on me, but who would you think of next if you found out I was town?

NS or Racks? I rolecopped NS though and he had no moves. Would I be able to see a faction kill as a role cop?

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

Yeah baby! Porpoise is in the house! You know what they say about Orcas right? They are the wolves of the sea. It’s all starting to make sense.

giphy.gif

your not fooling me lol im literally going through the posts near deadlines your patterns man >< **** man maybe im wrong but i dont thin k your townie

Just now, Counselor said:

NS or Racks? I rolecopped NS though and he had no moves. Would I be able to see a faction kill as a role cop?

About NS922:

Do you think a town player (squire) reviving another town player (NS) would turn him into scum?

Or do you think one of them was just made to look like town when they got killed?

Just now, Dome said:

About NS922:

Do you think a town player (squire) reviving another town player (NS) would turn him into scum?

Or do you think one of them was just made to look like town when they got killed?

The green and red haze came up when KOTN died. There has to be a reason both those colors were mentioned and I think it has something to do with a fog over what someone really was like a disguise or I don’t know. I don’t get why both those colors were mentioned. What do you think about that? 

Just now, Counselor said:

What patterns do you see? Houndstooth?

your coming in after other targets are pointed at by louder players backing just enough to get cred and then backing off for massive chunks of time only to come back in with comments  after a player is outted as mafia beyond help not every post but i saw it in the early posts. that with the process of elimination on whos left slash who died a townie. its circumstantial but i see it

6 minutes ago, Counselor said:

The green and red haze came up when KOTN died. There has to be a reason both those colors were mentioned and I think it has something to do with a fog over what someone really was like a disguise or I don’t know. I don’t get why both those colors were mentioned. What do you think about that? 

I didn't read too much into it.

But you are right that he could be a goon (vanilla) making the hits. I just don't think the mechanic that would've brought him back as scum is likely. 

Now about racks... do you remember the mixup where malf thought rackcs slipped for claiming an even night move? 

Edited by Dome