The Night Santa Went Crazy Mafia - Town and Dome wins!!

Pickle Rick

11 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

@MWil23 what made you switch from giving me the gun? 

Purely that I hadn’t made up my mind on you yet whereas while I wasn’t sure Dome was town but I knew he wasn’t scum. You liking my post about bcb being insane cop made me hesitate. 

Just now, theuntouchable said:

That is an odd thing to make you hesitate lol 

He flipped scum and you then sort of went back and pushed me. You’re too good to be given a weapon. It’s the same reason I didn’t give SwAg one til later (and sheer amusement LOL) or Malf one. 

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

He flipped scum and you then sort of went back and pushed me. You’re too good to be given a weapon. It’s the same reason I didn’t give SwAg one til later (and sheer amusement LOL) or Malf one. 

And why I didn't get one either?

Looking back, I felt my game, if anything, was so-so at best, but definitely lower tier. Was I detrimental town? Perhaps, but somewhat justifiably so I think.

My sole really bad move was redirecting Counselor’s gun onto NS922 and that was because we had (unexpectedly) identical roles, which did me no favors going into D3.

It sure as hell didn’t help that I played most of this game with my back against the wall (thanks again Slappy!)

Edited by daboyle250

14 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

im glad. i have a watch. i didnt want to pick one or the other

6 minutes ago, daboyle250 said:

Looking back, I felt my game, if anything, was so-so at best, but definitely lower tier. Was I detrimental town? Perhaps, but somewhat justifiably so I think.

My sole really bad move was redirecting Counselor’s gun onto NS922 and that was because we had (unexpectedly) identical roles, which did me no favors going into D3.

It sure as hell didn’t help that I played most of this game with my back to the wall (thanks again Slappy!)

to be fair, you were screwed not only by slappy but because you were a 2nd town redirector

your actual thread play was fine 

your night actions were kinda horrifying

Edited by Malfatron