2019 Big Ten Championship: #1 Ohio State vs #8 Wisconsin

Who wins this matchup?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins this matchup?

• #1 Ohio State
    • #8 Wisconsin

3 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

so predictable

All day, all ******* day I told my dad that it'd be close going into the 4th and then we'd fold. I so ******* hate being right. 

7 minutes ago, Spartica4Real said:

This should be enough for LSU to take #1

If it's not then the committee just has a boner for OSU. Way better resume. Eye test has definitely looked better lately. 

I believe after tonight Ohio State will have beaten 5 top 25 teams.  That's impressive.  

Just now, beekay414 said:

All day, all ******* day I told my dad that it'd be close going into the 4th and then we'd fold. I so ******* hate being right. 

At least our offense won't have a chance to win it.

Just now, candyman93 said:

All that’s missing is an OSU interception off Coan.

It's coming 

Just now, Totty said:

I believe after tonight Ohio State will have beaten 5 top 25 teams.  That's impressive.  

Every win prior to tonight by 20+. They did come out flat tonight though and they will get points taken away even with a win. Well, maybe if they win by 20 the 1st half will be forgotten a bit.

At the least, I hope this bumps OSU to #2 (even though I think they're way better than they are playing) so that they have a tougher matchup.

Just now, Totty said:

No doubt it's impressive.  But LSU beat Alabama on the road, Georgia on neutral ground, Auburn at home, Florida on the road and Texas on the road.  If you go by rankings at the time, that's three top 10 teams and two top 5 teams.  Even if you drop Texas as one of the ranked teams, that is still more than enough to put them over Ohio State, especially given the full 60 minutes of each game today.