2019 Big Ten Championship: #1 Ohio State vs #8 Wisconsin

naptownskinsfan

Who wins this matchup?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins this matchup?

• #1 Ohio State
    • #8 Wisconsin

1 minute ago, JammerHammer21 said:

At the least, I hope this bumps OSU to #2 (even though I think they're way better than they are playing) so that they have a tougher matchup.

Don't really care. it's a 4 team playoff you are going to have to play 2 good games either way. Much better than what we saw early this game.

1 minute ago, naptownskinsfan said:

No doubt it's impressive.  But LSU beat Alabama on the road, Georgia on neutral ground, Auburn at home, Florida on the road and Texas on the road.  If you go by rankings at the time, that's three top 10 teams and two top 5 teams.  Even if you drop Texas as one of the ranked teams, that is still more than enough to put them over Ohio State, especially given the full 60 minutes of each game today.  

I honestly don't care of they're one or two.  They're in.  I'd like to see LSU and Ohio State for the championship.  

Just now, Thomas5737 said:

Don't really care. it's a 4 team playoff you are going to have to play 2 good games either way. Much better than what we saw early this game.

While I agree, Clemson vs. Oklahoma is likely to be a pretty big swing in quality. I'm not sure if Clemson is quite as good as years past since they haven't been tested, but on pure talent + coaching alone, they are way better.