2019 Big Ten Championship: #1 Ohio State vs #8 Wisconsin

naptownskinsfan

Who wins this matchup?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins this matchup?

• #1 Ohio State
    • #8 Wisconsin

1 minute ago, beekay414 said:

Can't wait to hear about all the morale victories from PC.

What's the point of being a college football fan when your team is content being a 2nd tier school and does nothing to change it. Doing the same thing over and over and expecting anything different is the definition of insanity. Whatever. Hope Clemson repeats. 

cover6.jpg

• Like 3

Just now, Ragnarok said:

Run Coan!

That's more of a "if it's there take it" I don't think you rely on it as a integral part of your offense at any point of the game. Maybe they should have saved it but using it early worked things just fell apart after. Still 14 points gives you the lead so it isn't over.

8 minutes ago, naptownskinsfan said:

No doubt it's impressive.  But LSU beat Alabama on the road, Georgia on neutral ground, Auburn at home, Florida on the road and Texas on the road.  If you go by rankings at the time, that's three top 10 teams and two top 5 teams.  Even if you drop Texas as one of the ranked teams, that is still more than enough to put them over Ohio State, especially given the full 60 minutes of each game today.  

I think their resume are very very close. I think tOSU gets the nod because the committee might like it that on paper tOSU beat the CUSA champs, MAC champs, and the AAC runner ups to go a long with the likes of beating Wisky x2, PSU, and Michigan. Also the analytic stuff favors tOSU more too.

We also have no idea what the committee likes cause they are the most inconsistent people there is 

• Like 1