2019 Big Ten Championship: #1 Ohio State vs #8 Wisconsin

naptownskinsfan

Who wins this matchup?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins this matchup?

• #1 Ohio State
    • #8 Wisconsin

27-0 2nd half. Figured it out eventually. 

LSU will probably take the 1, which is fine. If people are going to pick apart one bad half in the season though in a rematch, against the #8 team, they’re reaching a bit. In a 13 point win. 

No gripes with LSU at 1 if that’s how it goes though. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

I think it's...

LSU #1 OSU #2 Clemson #3 Oklahoma #4

LSU had the toughest schedule this year and has looked incredible all season.

But with this second half, I could see LSU staying at #2.

that graphic they just posted is something the committee is going to drool over tho. They is might ding LSU because they played an FCS team, where tOSU didnt. That tOSU beat some conference champs from the non P5. I dont know if the committee sees enough to drop tOSU

1 minute ago, NateDawg said:

27-0 2nd half. Figured it out eventually. 

LSU will probably take the 1, which is fine. If people are going to pick apart one bad half in the season though in a rematch, against the #8 team, they’re reaching a bit. In a 13 point win. 

No gripes with LSU at 1 if that’s how it goes though. 

We only won 28-7 in the 2nd half the 1st game.

• Like 2

Just now, buno67 said:

that graphic they just posted is something the committee is going to drool over tho. They is might ding LSU because they played an FCS team, where tOSU didnt. That tOSU beat some conference champs from the non P5. I dont know if the committee sees enough to drop tOSU

Yeah, but not all top 25 teams are created equal.  I wonder what that metric would look like vs top 10 teams.

You very well may be right though.  We really don't know.  Regardless, I hope it's LSU v OSU in the Championship.  

• Like 1

Had to step away early in the second half.  I come back and think Taylor must be hurt because some dude named Garrett Groshek is in the game instead.  Nope, Chryst just decided to inexplicably sit his best player on the most important series in the game.  Then he finally puts Taylor back in on 4th down and calls one of the stupidest plays I've ever seen.  What a ******* moron.

Edited by MaximusGluteus
  • Like 1