2019 Big Ten Championship: #1 Ohio State vs #8 Wisconsin

naptownskinsfan

Who wins this matchup?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins this matchup?

• #1 Ohio State
    • #8 Wisconsin

6 minutes ago, buno67 said:

that graphic they just posted is something the committee is going to drool over tho. They is might ding LSU because they played an FCS team, where tOSU didnt. That tOSU beat some conference champs from the non P5. I dont know if the committee sees enough to drop tOSU

Cincy should drop out of the top 25 (probably won't though so the committee has more argument for OSU)

And not all top 25 games are the same. @ Alabama, vs Florida, vs Auburn, neutral Georgia compared to at Michigan, vs Penn State, vs Wisconsin, neutral Wisconsin? The former is the more impressive resume every time. 

But because of the so called eye test that also put Utah above Oklahoma, they'll use that as the reason. 

Just now, Spartica4Real said:

Cincy should drop out of the top 25 (probably won't though so the committee has more argument for OSU)

And not all top 25 games are the same. @ Alabama, vs Florida, vs Auburn, neutral Georgia compared to at Michigan, vs Penn State, vs Wisconsin, neutral Wisconsin? The former is the more impressive resume every time. 

But because of the so called eye test that also put Utah above Oklahoma, they'll use that as the reason. 

I don’t think you have much to worry about. An entire committee sitting down watching today’s games today, I’d bet LSU is first tomorrow.