2019 Big Ten Championship: #1 Ohio State vs #8 Wisconsin

naptownskinsfan

Who wins this matchup?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins this matchup?

• #1 Ohio State
    • #8 Wisconsin

29 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Chase Young reminded me of D Lawrence this game(which is huge praise cause I think DLaw is a top 3 DE).  It didn't matter that he wasn't getting pressures early.  He played his role, was awesome against the run game, and still affected the QB.  

If anything, this game increased my respect for Chase Young.  Unlike some college edge rushers, he didn't care that he wasn't getting the stats.  Dude just played.  

Lol if anyone thinks negatively of Chase after this game, they looked at a stat sheet and that's it. He was tripled teamed majority of the game after halftime. Wisconsin's obvious plan was also to get the ball out early when passing. They literally game planned for Chase. That alone says enough when his stats didn't.

2 hours ago, viper952 said:

Still here buddy boy. Still think they are a bit of a fraud.

All the sick speed from LSU and Clemson will do them in

You keep plugging away, bud! You'll be right eventually and then I'm sure you'll obnoxiously shove it in everyone's face whenever the opportunity presents itself. 

8 hours ago, Ragnarok said:

Chase Young reminded me of D Lawrence this game(which is huge praise cause I think DLaw is a top 3 DE).  It didn't matter that he wasn't getting pressures early.  He played his role, was awesome against the run game, and still affected the QB.  

If anything, this game increased my respect for Chase Young.  Unlike some college edge rushers, he didn't care that he wasn't getting the stats.  Dude just played.  

There was one play where he got a fistful of Taylor's jersey and literally stopped him in his tracks.  He had a fantastic game.  

• Like 2

7 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

Jonathan Taylor in the first half: 13 carries, 135 yards

Jonathan Taylor in the second half: 7 carries, 13 yards

They also didnt have any designed runs or options from Coan at all in the second half, and those had a good success rate.  It's crazy how coaches want to outsmart themselves sometimes.