LB Jerell Freeman on IR

CBears019

Well this sucks.  Freeman is one of the most active players on that defense.  He will be missed.

I'm hoping that his pec injury doesn't require surgery and he can return at some point this season.  Interesting to note that neither he or Kevin White was placed on season ending IR...

Not to beat a dead horse but we have to look at the training staff at some point...injuries are part of the game for sure but at times it seems to be weekly since Fox got here that guys are going down and not just for a few games here and there but for entire seasons...

Freeman is a big loss not only as a player but as as leader on that D.

52 minutes ago, Madmike90 said:

Not to beat a dead horse but we have to look at the training staff at some point...injuries are part of the game for sure but at times it seems to be weekly since Fox got here that guys are going down and not just for a few games here and there but for entire seasons...

still better then the bulls training staff

2 minutes ago, CBears019 said:

Lol Shane Mccallen.  12 or 18?

Oh there is more

Stupid Nicks says -

Oh "Shea " stayed healthy " and won a Superbowl yep
 Last year Suspended put himself above the team loser
Shea had the best trail technec chasings wr, te on blown coverages
Man what play has he ever made that you can remember ????? Any bears game none .
Get over him he wasn't drafted , colts released him ,and they needed lb hmmm
Unrestricted free agent they didn't resign him oh and the colts just let an all pro walk wow . He is just alittle better the Joe average but not a play maker

Guys' family tree has a few intertwined branches if you ask me...

5 hours ago, Madmike90 said:

Didn't they vastly change their training/practice regimine this year?

Obviously a massive player for us but I'm not too concerned with Kwiatkoski as a replacement sort of looking forward to seeing how he does again if I'm honest. Hopefully Freeman can come back, would still be able to play what? Seven games or so?

Archived