DT Woods Arrested

textaz03

For someone who was given another opportunity, he seems to be trending a little in the wrong direction. Didn't he get suspended earlier this year for being late? 

The whole marijuana thing is getting old. AW is stupid for getting caught and then doubling down with tampering.

200.gif

2 hours ago, textaz03 said:

why can’t these idiots just not smoke?? Seriously, is it really that hard??? They all know it’s against NFL rules, welcome to the NFL substance abuse program!

Because the sense of entitlement that continues to spread like wildfire through this country cannot be stopped. If an authority figure tries to uphold the law or enforce a rule they are deemed as biased, racist, a hater, etc.

These terms have been empowered beyond their actual meaning or definition.

So, people in advantages positions ie, professional athletes-lots of money, free time, etc- feel a sense of entitlement. "Can't tell me what to do!" 

And they make the wrong choice.

Make no mistake, this is not a habit, it is a lifestyle. It has probably been going on since 12 years of age or so.

I know, I see everyday in the schools. I teach at 3 elementary schools in one district (all pm classes) and a high school in another district (all am classes) and the paraphernalia, the look, the smell, the language, etc is at both age levels.

It's a sad state of affairs that is destroying our society. 

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, Rtnldave said:

I know, I see everyday in the schools. I teach at 3 elementary schools in one district (all pm classes) and a high school in another district (all am classes) and the paraphernalia, the look, the smell, the language, etc is at both age levels.

Yeah I hear ya. I see it every day as well. I work in the Federal Prison system and have to deal with the aftermath of those societal choices. 

We have inmates who smoke what ever they can get their hands on while being incarcerated. They make elaborate plans to have them smuggled in sometimes putting their own lives at risk by swallowing balloons filled with narcotics or paying thousands of dollars to have them flown in with a drone.  

15 minutes ago, Rtnldave said:

Because the sense of entitlement that continues to spread like wildfire through this country cannot be stopped. If an authority figure tries to uphold the law or enforce a rule they are deemed as biased, racist, a hater, etc.

So, people in advantages positions ie, professional athletes-lots of money, free time, etc- feel a sense of entitlement. "Can't tell me what to do!" 

Make no mistake, this is not a habit, it is a lifestyle. It has probably been going on since 12 years of age or so.

Is this an anti-weed rant or an anti-society rant? 

Weed is going to be federally legal in our life times. Its going to replace vap/cig/alcohol as the dominant addiction. I dont smoke, personally. I dont like the smell, I dont like inhaling things, its just gross. But people have been getting high for the entirety of humanity and will continue to do so long after we are all dead. 

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Weed is going to be federally legal in our life times. Its going to replace vap/cig/alcohol as the dominant addiction. I dont smoke, personally. I dont like the smell, I dont like inhaling things, its just gross. But people have been getting high for the entirety of humanity and will continue to do so long after we are all dead. 

this really sounds so depressing.

Many players admit to smoking as a way to deal with pain. Until it is legal however these guys need to be smarter, no excuses.  Esp while driving, that is just dumb, I would cut a player just on the basis of having no common sense. He wants to smoke at home, unlikely anyone is going to catch him (unless he gets a drug test) but not sure how that works for a player who is not even playing at the moment. 

3 hours ago, textaz03 said:

why can’t these idiots just not smoke?? Seriously, is it really that hard??? They all know it’s against NFL rules, welcome to the NFL substance abuse program!

You only have to pass your recreational drug test once a year  (In April usually)

For the most part, the NFL looks the other way after that

We all know he should have just been downing perks, slamming a 26 of vodka every night and going to the team doctor for his daily shot of torodol. I can't imagine why he would choose to use Marijuana and CBD to get through the rigours of the NFL season/rehab and/or to take the edge off

Edited by TheGame316
  • Like 3

13 minutes ago, TheGame316 said:

You only have to pass your recreational drug test once a year  (In April usually)

For the most part, the NFL looks the other way after that

We all know he should have just been downing perks, slamming a 26 of vodka every night and going to the team doctor for his daily shot of torodol. I can't imagine why he would choose to use Marijuana and CBD to get through the rigours of the NFL season/rehab and/or to take the edge off

Probably shouldn't roll around with it though. 

2 hours ago, Rtnldave said:

You sound incredibly ignorant right here. I'm sure you hate that NFL players keep making the "wrong choice" in smoking weed. They should make the "right choice" by taking addictive painkillers instead.

6 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

I was one of them in my younger days. And it was great back then. But, you know, you grow up, get an education, get a job and a mortgage, you pay taxes and move on.

If I was in my 20's and someone offered me a job making hundreds of thousands of dollars or even millions but said: "Hey, no smoking weed." That ish would have been flushed before the ink on the contract was dry.