Should the Playoff format change (used to be the Dallas- Bears TNF thread)

Malfatron

who loses  

60 members have voted

1. 1. who wins

4 minutes ago, Cheesehawk said:

I disagree with that. Jerry gets a lot of hate but I’ve always seen him as one of the owners who truly loves his team. 

I don't doubt he loves his team.  Same as I don't doubt that Mike Brown loves his team.  That doesn't make Mike Brown a good owner, either, though.  The question is whether he loves his team more than he loves himself.  That and whether he's self-aware enough to recognize when he needs to let it be about the team and not him and check himself.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Uncle Buck said:

We play the Bears Week 17.  I really don't want to see them getting energized over the next few weeks.  They worry me enough already.

I wouldn’t mind it if that means they go to GB and win a game. If we can’t beat the Bears, again, we shouldn’t be playing in January anyway.

• Like 1

Just now, The LBC said:

I don't doubt he loves his team.  Same as I don't doubt that Mike Brown loves his team.  That doesn't make Mike Brown a good owner, either, though.  The question is whether he loves his team more than he loves himself.  That and whether he's self-aware enough to recognize when he needs to let it be about the team and not him and check himself.

Right. Daniel synder loves his team. He trash owner though. 

Just now, dante9876 said:

Right. Daniel synder loves his team. He trash owner though. 

There are very few owners who I'd have a remote reason to believe they don't love their teams, but still doesn't make them immune from being terrible owners (e.g. Dean Spanos, jury's out for me but I've got a generally-negative lean on Woody Johnson, etc.).

6 minutes ago, dante9876 said:

Cowboys we going to leave smith on an island in middle of field. Bears ok we will throw at him 3 times in a row and put our best wr there for one of them.  Cowboys defensive coordinator doesnt get it. 

Dude’s name is Richard but he pronounces it Rishard. What do you expect?

8 minutes ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

Lot of football left. Dallas' defense is making Chi look like a good offense tho...

It is a serviceable offense when Nagy isn't holding it back by playing Mitch in a role that doesn't suit him. Luckily, it looks like he's learned over the past few weeks and is mixing up the runs and moving Mitch around rather than have him sit in the pocket and make 53 throws while running 7 frigging times.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Uncle Buck said:

We play the Bears Week 17.  I really don't want to see them getting energized over the next few weeks.  They worry me enough already.

Last thing we need is Chicago to get hot now! :o

• Like 1