Cowboys DT Antwaun Woods arrested

RaidersAreOne

3 hours ago, sammymvpknight said:

Lesson learned...if you get busted for pot, just take it like a man. The tampering charge is what is going to get him in much bigger trouble.

Is a lit joint a bigger crime than one thats put out? Word has it he put it into the water to extinguish it.... It's still pot, wet or dry.... Don't see how thats tampering with evidence, especially given he had a few jars of unrolled fresh dubage in the trunk

2 hours ago, TheGame316 said:

Is a lit joint a bigger crime than one thats put out? Word has it he put it into the water to extinguish it.... It's still pot, wet or dry.... Don't see how thats tampering with evidence, especially given he had a few jars of unrolled fresh dubage in the trunk

Depends if he had taken the extra step to try to dispose of it by chugging that ****. In my state, clips are considered paraphernalia. And he knew he was under the felony limit so a misdemeanor possession charge isn’t that serious. That tampering charge probably gets thrown out if all he did was drop it in a cup. 

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Cheesehawk said:

Depends if he had taken the extra step to try to dispose of it by chugging that ****. In my state, clips are considered paraphernalia. And he knew he was under the felony limit so a misdemeanor possession charge isn’t that serious. That tampering charge probably gets thrown out if all he did was drop it in a cup. 

yeah, a plea deal will remove that

13 hours ago, Chrissooner49er said:

Which shows the culture hasn't changed much, if at all.

A WR from 20 years ago likes to party and now that is similar to D-line smoking ganja.

What the **** are you even going on about?

Culture? What the ****

Our D-line aren't the only people that need to lay off the Mary Jennifer.

Do you even know how many NFL players depend on it? Wake up my friend its 2019. Almost 2020 lets go into it with 2020 vision too.

Edited by canadaluvsdallas
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, canadaluvsdallas said:

A WR from 20 years ago likes to party and now that is similar to D-line smoking ganja.

What the **** are you even going on about?

Culture? What the ****

Our D-line aren't the only people that need to lay off the Mary Jennifer.

Do you even know how many NFL players depend on it? Wake up my friend its 2019. Almost 2020 lets go into it with 2020 vision too.

Easily provoked are we? o.O

Hey, I live in Oklahoma. Do you know what jokes I heard in college about the Cowboys? They were all about "Coke" and "weed". So, like I said: the culture hasn't changed much at all. Sorry if that hurts you. It's an opinion, not an attempt at trolling. :S

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Chrissooner49er said:

Easily provoked are we? o.O

Hey, I live in Oklahoma. Do you know what jokes I heard in college about the Cowboys? They were all about "Coke" and "weed". So, like I said: the culture hasn't changed much at all. Sorry if that hurts you. It's an opinion, not an attempt at trolling. :S

who said you were trolling? thats why it worries me more.

Dont worry about my feelings , I’ve heard much worse from better people. I’m just trying to understand your logic , which I still don’t.

Edited by canadaluvsdallas

On 12/5/2019 at 9:52 AM, Dome said:

Traveling 17 MPH over the limit with illegal substances in the car. Smart, smart guy.

How has he been this year? This is likely to come with at least a 1 game ban, similar to David Onyemata’s suspension. Probably not until next season though.

Keep in mind this is an every day occurrence for the casual citizen in legalized states. We all know typical driving over the limit is ~10, so 17 isn't far off. I understand the righteous fan's position looking for self-worth through vindication because they don't get approval at home. But come on, chastising someone for going 17 over? We all do it. Go pray somewhere for a while and get over it.

8 hours ago, dulatows said:

But come on, chastising someone for going 17 over?

Chastise? I don’t think you know what that word means.  

I said it was stupid to go 17 over when you have drugs in the car, I wasn’t passing a moral judgement or whatever you’re all bent out of shape over...  in case you missed the headlines, they pulled him over for speeding.

Definitely feels stupid to me. 

8 hours ago, dulatows said:

We all do it. Go pray somewhere for a while and get over it.

😂 

ok you’re right and I was wrong

woods is actually a genius for what he’s done. The cops are playing checkers while he’s playing chess.

Edited by Dome