BrownLeader 2020 Positional Rankings

BrownLeader

1 hour ago, CWood21 said:

I think some of it has to do with the fact that he looked worse this year than previous years.  He's probably a Day 2 pick.

How did he look worse? Is that your own opinion or have you heard it elsewhere?

I believe he gave up 4 total pressures all year with no sacks and was consistently opening holes in the run game on the line and getting to the second level with ease. That’s all with two new OGs next to him.

Im curious what makes you think he played worse this year...

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/31/2020 at 3:41 PM, BrownLeader said:

Plodder. I've always felt quickness was the most important interior trait to have, especially at OC.

I largely agree with this. As a Dolphins fan I was not happy with the Deiter pick last season for the same reason. You simply have to aim higher in terms of athletic ability. I imagine the team drafting Biadasz will sense the same type of thing. 

As a Dolphins fan I also saw the extreme value of quickness at the center position decades ago with Dwight Stephenson. Of course, he was awesome at everything. 

On 2/21/2020 at 4:06 AM, vikes635 said:

I too am not very high on T. Diggs but to have him 13 surprised me. Can you break down your dislikes for me?

Long corner and he's well coached but I think his feet and fluidity are an issue. He struggles to mirror. He can run but it seems like he doesn't have a 2nd gear and he regularly grabs after he loses a step. He's as soft as they come as a tackler. Avoids taking anyone on and regularly gets dragged for extra yards trying to wrap up.

Edited by BrownLeader

• 2 weeks later...

*updated ranks

CB Dantzler hurt me with that awful 40. I had him as a 1st round guy.

My before combine take... Isaiah Simmons could play CB if he really wanted to...held up pretty well.

Winfield Jr tested better than I expected and will move up. I don't see why he can't be a 1st round pick.

CB Reggie Robinson looked pretty good when I went back to the film on him.

Dillon was a bigger boss than I anticipated..and I already had him RB#3.

WR Lamb ran a lot better than I thought.

On 2/21/2020 at 1:38 AM, Awsi Dooger said:

I largely agree with this. As a Dolphins fan I was not happy with the Deiter pick last season for the same reason. You simply have to aim higher in terms of athletic ability. I imagine the team drafting Biadasz will sense the same type of thing. 

As a Dolphins fan I also saw the extreme value of quickness at the center position decades ago with Dwight Stephenson. Of course, he was awesome at everything. 

After years of “athletic” centers for the Chiefs I’m totally cool with a big plodder. As long as the guy can anchor for Mahomes nothing else matters.