BrownLeader 2020 Positional Rankings

BrownLeader

5 hours ago, Fureys49ers said:

Same question but with Vaughn, Vandys RB?

tbh, he's always getting viciously cracked in the head. Not sure how many concussions total but I feel like it's one too many. Great tools but takes a lot of punishment and just seems he's always nicked up one way or the other.

Edited by BrownLeader

1 hour ago, YogiBiz said:

Just wondering, what do you like about Moss so much to rank him at # 5 in this class. Over the likes of Hopkins, Bryant, Trautman, and Parkinson? 

Hands, blocking and he's clutch. Others are bigger, faster but I feel like this guy is going to carve a good spot somewhere.  Hopkins is a great athlete but I hate his hands. Bryant and Trautman I'm still looking at and not 100 sure on yet. And Parkinson...there's more upside but likewise, I guess I need to see more.

1 hour ago, badgers0821 said:

Tell that to Travis Frederick. Being an anchor is the most important thing to being a center, but to each their own.

Really? I agree being able to hold the line is important. But Frederick brought far more then that to the line, his ability to almost instantly make mental adjustments at the line as soon as they line up and then call them out transformed our line into the powerhouse it was in 14 and 16. I would Intelligence tops the list easily.

6 minutes ago, Calvert28 said:

Really? I agree being able to hold the line is important. But Frederick brought far more then that to the line, his ability to almost instantly make mental adjustments at the line as soon as they line up and then call them out transformed our line into the powerhouse it was in 14 and 16. I would Intelligence tops the list easily.

Things Biadasz brings to the table as well.

• Like 1