GDT: Titans -2.5 (7-5) @ Raiders (6-6)

ragevsuall17

Just now, -Hope- said:

ugh. when did humphries even get injured? he's been so good on 3rd downs lately. doesn't bode well for us.

I saw him limp off the field on a punt return vs the Colts and I dunno if he came back in after that or not on offense, but we had Raymond back to return the punts after that.

Just now, TitanLegend said:

I saw him limp off the field on a punt return vs the Colts and I dunno if he came back in after that or not on offense, but we had Raymond back to return the punts after that.

huh that's right, i do remember raymond returning punts later in the game. 

this one might be ugly. just gotta get the W, stay as healthy as possible, and hope our injured guys can get back out there soon.

Jacobs being out would be pretty huge.

It's a real bummer that we're looking like a decent team at the end of the season, but are having major issues staying healthy. As a team that isn't carried by elite QB play, being healthy is pretty important at the end of the season.

1 hour ago, titans0021 said:

If you’re missing your right tackle, there’s no way you should play your injured running back. Definitely need to hold him out.

Agreed. Especially this Sunday. Give him a week to recover and see where he is next week.

On 12/6/2019 at 4:59 AM, TitanLegend said:

We're on back to back road games, missing 3 of our top 4 corners, playing at a team that's 5-1 at home and while coming off some bad losses, is just 1 game behind us in the playoff race.

There is no "should dominate" about this game.

You don't need your top corners when their top wideouts are Tyrell Williams and Zay freaking Jones.