GB's and Clappers: Dallas at Chicago

HDsportsfan

1 minute ago, plan9misfit said:

I really wish that a loss like this would cause Jerry to die. I’d immediately go to Nick & Sam’s for a celebratory dinner, and then spend $500-$1000 on Cowboys merchandise.

Comments like this pretty much make you a Richard Head and probably guarantees Jerry to out live you. Just sayin'

2 minutes ago, WizardHawk said:

Comments like this pretty much make you a Richard Head and probably guarantees Jerry to out live you. Just sayin'

Call me what you want, but Jerry is the biggest cancer on this team. He is the source of all of the problems, and they won’t change until he dies. We all know it. I’m just willing to say it.

Plus, if you’ve ever been to Nick & Sam’s, you’d support my comment. GREAT restaurant.

Edited by plan9misfit
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, plan9misfit said:

Call me what you want, but Jerry is the biggest cancer on this team. He is the source of all of the problems, and they won’t change until he dies. We all know it. I’m just willing to say it.

Plus, if you’ve ever been to Nick & Sam’s, you’d support my comment. GREAT restaurant.

Right. But comments like that and N & S's is going to give you E. Coli. 

Karma has a way.  lol

I find myself more frustrated with the front office than the coaching staff tbh. We look straight up ridiculous for not signing/drafting any reasonable safety in the last two years, for starters. The whole Jaylon Smith thing is back to where it was 2-3 years ago, where we were essentially doing a bit by drafting and playing him. And Garrett should’ve been axed two years ago, the last time we looked this bad

Edited by matt79511