GB's and Clappers: Dallas at Chicago

HDsportsfan

GB-    Tough but nothing here. Unfortunately the D put way too much pressure in the O and they didn’t come through keep it a game    I mean it was a sign. D finally gets a turn over oops it’s at our own 1.    Our kicker misses a easy kick to tie the game.....   next time the O sees the ball they are down 17 .....     if Dak and Zeke has just a little help here 

JS.  The D across the board - Special teams unit - defensive game plan   

I.E.   must stop situation 3rd long they throw a swing pass to a receiver LOS no defender with in 7 yards of him and he easily runs for first down   WTF was that player ignoring his assignment or the design of the defense easily read by Chicago making it a easy call and conversion 

I know I am gonna get ripped for this and no I am not saying DAK had any where near a good game  but I am sure if I go through play by play review both QB’s had the same number of bad throws.   It’s just remember all those passes that Chicago completed that our defenders where in proper coverage but did a terrible job playing the ball in the air and the reciever caught the ball well.   Our receivers wernt making those catches and the Chicago defended were making the plays 

...:..

miased field goal and terrible special teams play again.  Think I can just copy paste that right there.  And yes I put that on coaching as it should have been shored up weeeks ago....

terrible  penalties wrong time 

1 hour ago, plan9misfit said:

I really wish that a loss like this would cause Jerry to die. I’d immediately go to Nick & Sam’s for a celebratory dinner, and then spend $500-$1000 on Cowboys merchandise.

This forum won't stop sucking until you die!!! I would immediately go to Taco Bell for a celebratory dinner so I can remember you when I flush the toilet after the diarrhea that my dinner caused.

GB:

No one

Clappers:

The Dallas Cowboys organization - This is an organizational loss and starts from the owner all the way down. Jerry won't fire JG regardless of the team quitting on him. JG has lost control of this team. Even if we make the playoffs, this team at most will lose in the divisional round.

The defense and it's philosophy - Why is there no emphasis on DL who can stop the run? Why didn't we dedicate a player to spy Trubisky from running all over us? Our fast, yet undersized DL is getting blown off the ball in the run game.

Drafting need over BPA - Again, it goes back to this outdated defensive scheme. Imagine instead of drafting Taco Charlton and Trysten Hill, they drafted TJ Watt and Juan Thornhill. Safety is the biggest need on defense and it needs to be invested in with a quality pick next season. We don't have a free safety or a strong safety that can effectively stop the run.  

I don’t know where to put this but this will probably work here...  I need all of you to back off Brett Maher.  There is not another available kicker on this planet who could have made a game tying 40 yard fg.  If you don’t believe me, just ask JG.  If you don’t believe JG, then believe @Matts4313 and @Nextyearfordaboyz.  

5 hours ago, The_Slamman said:

I don’t know where to put this but this will probably work here...  I need all of you to back off Brett Maher.  There is not another available kicker on this planet who could have made a game tying 40 yard fg.  If you don’t believe me, just ask JG.  If you don’t believe JG, then believe @Matts4313 and @Nextyearfordaboyz.  

I’ve thought we needed to move on from Maher for a long time...

You could some guy flipping burgers for a living right now would come in and do an equal job, and I’d probably agree with you. But if you think some massive upgrade is available that would have saved our season, that’s not very realistic. Kicker should have been addressed before the season, or we should have never let Bailey go. 

8 hours ago, WittWareTNew said:

This forum won't stop sucking until you die!!! I would immediately go to Taco Bell for a celebratory dinner so I can remember you when I flush the toilet after the diarrhea that my dinner caused.

That’s some dark ish right there dude! And where have you been? 

9 hours ago, quiller said:

I know I am gonna get ripped for this and no I am not saying DAK had any where near a good game  but I am sure if I go through play by play review both QB’s had the same number of bad throws.  

The drama in the GDT was over blown about Daks performance. He seemed like an average QB yesterday. Not amazing. Not "Crap". Just - - average. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

The drama in the GDT was over blown about Daks performance. He seemed like an average QB yesterday. Not amazing. Not "Crap". Just - - average. 

13-31 157 yards through 3 quarters is average? (9-27 115 after the opening, probably scripted drive, which only accounts for 4-6 42 yards anyways)

hmmmmmm....okay

So, to clarify from the time Dallas had a 7-0 lead to the time they were down 31-14 at the 11 minute mark of the 4th Quarter (Basically while the game was still potentially in question), Dak got us 9-30 and 115 yards in 40 minutes of Football

Toss in all the garbage time and Dak had an "average game" - Bet it looks great on a graph

• Like 1

21 hours ago, WittWareTNew said:

If this forum sucks so badly, then crawl back under the rock you came from and stay away from here.

You’re welcome.