Replace Rhodes as a starting CB?

perrynoid

Replace Rhodes as Starting CB for the Remainder of the Season?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Given the widespread dissatisfaction with Xavier Rhodes performance as a starter, should the coaching staff make a change?

• No, keep Rhodes the starter.
    • Start Alexander in his place.
    • Start Boyd.
    • Start Hill.
    • Start Hughs.
    • Start Rhodes, but freely substitute.
    • Other (please add clarification in comments).

3 minutes ago, perrynoid said:

Oh, sorry, should have bee more specific.  I don't think teams can trade right now, my proposal was for the off season before the 2020 draft takes place.

Oh ok.  I didn't even know teams couldn't trade right now.  Shows how much my opinion is worth.  :$

On ‎12‎/‎16‎/‎2019 at 12:21 PM, Uncle Buck said:

Rhodes limped off with his weekly "injury" last night.  Does anyone think we even need to bring him back on the field?  I think I'd just go with who we've got.  Rhodes is a liability at this point.

He was just trying to get some of the younger guys some playing time. :D

• Like 2

Long term yeah they should consider moving him to safety especially if they do not pay Harris and Kearse which could easily happen. No clue ultimately what they will do though with possibly no Waynes, Alexander, Harris or Kearse.  They will have a lot of questions to answer, maybe cutting Rhodes makes the most sense and sign Waynes and or Harris possibly instead.

Must say of late, they have been playing as a group a lot more aggressive D, tackling more physically and clearly creating more turnovers and action in terms of defensive playmaking.  Will see how they do against Green Bay.