TACT XVIII: Zeke's Whacky Weekend Adventures

D82

2 hours ago, DaBoys said:

I see no sigs.  Nor do I see a spot to put them.

Click on your username in the upper right corner. Go to Account Settings -> Signature and make sure you have it selected so that you can view other user's sigs. You can put your signature in that little box that is displayed.

29 minutes ago, Desperado82 said:

Click on your username in the upper right corner. Go to Account Settings -> Signature and make sure you have it selected so that you can view other user's sigs. You can put your signature in that little box that is displayed.

I did it. But does it work on mobile? I have posted on this site almost exclusively from my phone for the past 6 years. I have hosted 2 cowpokes from my phone. I actually prefer the old site for mobile but maybe I just don't like change.

9 minutes ago, DaBoys said:

I did it. But does it work on mobile? I have posted on this site almost exclusively from my phone for the past 6 years. I have hosted 2 cowpokes from my phone. I actually prefer the old site for mobile but maybe I just don't like change.

I could have sworn it did at one point...but I'm not sure if it does anymore. 

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, flyingmonkey30 said:

So I got my blue belt in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu last night. Pretty excited about it, but also not sure I deserve it yet. I guess we'll see.

You get a medal for being able to pull off a dress yet?

52 minutes ago, retrolock said:

Nba finals are over and football season still hasnt started... bored out of my mind

I've been bored outta my mind since football ended.

23 hours ago, flyingmonkey30 said:

Has anyone ever leased a car? How do you like it compared to purchasing?

Also, any Honda Civic drivers?

i have done both twice. regretted leasing.they always find something to make you pay for. slight damage, miles or worn tires ect... Only benefit is if you get bored of your of car and want another new one, you can do short leases.

57 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

i have done both twice. regretted leasing.they always find something to make you pay for. slight damage, miles or worn tires ect... Only benefit is if you get bored of your of car and want another new one, you can do short leases.

Gotcha, I figured I should at least explore it. But I'm not in love with it compared to purchasing.

Archived