TACT XVIII: Zeke's Whacky Weekend Adventures

D82

4 hours ago, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

Join the Pixel army. I have become a huge fan.

The single best feature that Android has going for it is the S-Pen and the ability to write notes on the screen. Its literally the only reason I switched to Android. They took away my note7,  but are giving me ~$425 to upgrade to a note8 because the 7 was a battery bomb. 

1 hour ago, WizardHawk said:

Wait a sec....you didn't know there was a Hurricane headed towards you? 

Nope. Weather has been fine here, even the weather app says it'll just be cloudy with light showers this weekend. I don't watch the local news so had no idea. Although now that I've looked into it, I don't think it's gonna get all the way up to dallas. Looks like it'll be in the southeast part of Texas.

1 hour ago, WizardHawk said:

Wait a sec....you didn't know there was a Hurricane headed towards you? 

Here is Austin its not even a thing anyone is talking about. I think we are too far out of the path. 

People not in Texas probably dont get how big this state is. Its like saying a person in Germany doesnt know the weather in England, haha

6 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Here is Austin its not even a thing anyone is talking about. I think we are too far out of the path. 

People not in Texas probably dont get how big this state is. Its like saying a person in Germany doesnt know the weather in England, haha

Correct. Texas can cover ALL of Germany, part of France, part of the ocean and park of the UK.

http://thetruesize.com/

So I accidentally OD'd on one of my meds (don't worry, called doctor...I'm good).

Have been having hallucinations and tremors for the last couple of hours...I don't know why anyone would find this fun.

14 minutes ago, Desperado82 said:

So I accidentally OD'd on one of my meds (don't worry, called doctor...I'm good).

Have been having hallucinations and tremors for the last couple of hours...I don't know why anyone would find this fun.

Well, I mean hallucinations can be fun... Why do you think so many people do shoorms? 

Archived