TACT XVIII: Zeke's Whacky Weekend Adventures

D82

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Well, I mean hallucinations can be fun... Why do you think so many people do shoorms? 

This isn't. Before I thought about my meds, I was afraid I was having a schizo attack. 

3 hours ago, WizardHawk said:

I get Texas is big. That's pretty obvious. But a storm about the size of Texas, is headed towards Texas. How the hell does that fly under the radar? Especially this day and age?

Because God loves Texas. Expect that hurricane to head east... cause he hates LA. 

I jest, but hopefully everyone stays safe.

17 hours ago, Desperado82 said:

So I accidentally OD'd on one of my meds (don't worry, called doctor...I'm good).

Have been having hallucinations and tremors for the last couple of hours...I don't know why anyone would find this fun.

Holy cow. What is the med?

8 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Isnt that a steroid? I could have sworn iv seen people talking about that on the body building forums before.... 

I don't believe so. It does aid in weight loss though...and I'm sure cutting out alcohol helps. I'm down from 215 at the end of May to 192 as of right now.

8oJ94jMl.jpg

Oh, meant to post about Lem's results at his first show with me. Missed the first show, but second show Lem took 3rd in his class. Kind of a bummer, but we'll get better.

However, I did get this photo of him...which I'm pretty happy about. He's not been groomed or bathed yet in this photo, so doesn't look his best.

2 minutes ago, Desperado82 said:

I don't believe so. It does aid in weight loss though...and I'm sure cutting out alcohol helps. I'm down from 215 at the end of May to 192 as of right now.

Bro, I am like 99% sure thats the stuff body builders drive to mexico to stock up on before shows. @Bednarik60 - am I right on this?

If you have any friends or family in Texas or Louisiana who will be impacted by the Hurricane, have them take pictures of their home. Beneficial for insurance. Make sure they apply to FEMA if they have any damage or loss.

Have them shove bottles of water in the Freezer, that will help keep the temperature lower for a longer period of time in the event of a loss of power.

Archived