TACT XVIII: Zeke's Whacky Weekend Adventures

D82

10 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

F bomb. 

My ex just called me and told me our younger boxer just got run over by a car. 

F this. This year is the worst year of my life.

Damn Matt, sorry to hear that. 

On 10/18/2017 at 9:43 PM, HDsportsfan said:

Damn man.....you haven't stayed in one place very long of late. Searchin' for something?

Well, Ohio should have lasted a lot longer...but due to several factors it didn't.

My hometown in Maryland is just...a drag. I hated having to come back here. I had posted on Facebook a few weeks ago about considering becoming a dog handler professionally, and so one of my pro handler friends put me in touch with a handler who is looking for a live-in kennel/handling assistant. I'm not a fan of the warmer climate, but this is really a chance I'd have been foolish to pass on. 

50 minutes ago, Desperado82 said:

Well, Ohio should have lasted a lot longer...but due to several factors it didn't.

My hometown in Maryland is just...a drag. I hated having to come back here. I had posted on Facebook a few weeks ago about considering becoming a dog handler professionally, and so one of my pro handler friends put me in touch with a handler who is looking for a live-in kennel/handling assistant. I'm not a fan of the warmer climate, but this is really a chance I'd have been foolish to pass on. 

You seem like you would be good candidate for survivor.

On Wednesday, October 18, 2017 at 9:38 PM, Matts4313 said:

F bomb. 

My ex just called me and told me our younger boxer just got run over by a car. 

F this. This year is the worst year of my life.

That's terrible, man. Don't cry on that B's shoulder though.  Don't let her use that

Archived