TACT XVIII: Zeke's Whacky Weekend Adventures

D82

so maybe the best part about me being in Vegas is what I am bringing home.There is something called TRUESTIM which is basically electrolysis type stimulation used by chiropractors and rehabilitation for sports injuries. Basically you pad your self up wherever  (up to 6 pair of places) including feet (slippers) and the pads contract your muscles from 1-20 levels. It feels great and I am already addicted. the controls are like a cellphone and you can go for over 60 minutes all while going about your daily activities. 

anyone who suffers from stiff back/shoulders legs etc...I truly suggest looking into this.

On 14/03/2018 at 2:29 AM, MightyMouse07 said:

Got to hear my child’s heartbeat for the first time. Wife has been throwing up everything though. Wish I could do more to help her with that. 12 weeks down and 28 to go. 

Great news.  Enjoy every moment because time passes so fast.  Seems like yesterday we were bringing the twins home.  This fall my boys turn 16, and will be learning to drive!  

Kinda hard to follow up that pic, but I'll try...

On Saturday, March 17th, my fiancée and I welcomed our baby girl into this world. Her name is Ella Grace. 

18 1/4 inches

6 lbs, 4 oz

10 fingers & 10 toes

headful of brown hair

Catherine and our baby girl are both perfectly healthy and happy. Our daughter was due on March 22nd, but came a few days early. Drew is a HAPPY big brother and has held Ella almost as much as I have.

Life is good. Never been happier. Not going to be around much anymore. Will check in from time to time though. Later fellas. 

Archived