TACT XVIII: Zeke's Whacky Weekend Adventures

D82

51 minutes ago, htfryar said:

Kinda hard to follow up that pic, but I'll try...

On Saturday, March 17th, my fiancée and I welcomed our baby girl into this world. Her name is Ella Grace. 

18 1/4 inches

6 lbs, 4 oz

10 fingers & 10 toes

headful of brown hair

Catherine and our baby girl are both perfectly healthy and happy. Our daughter was due on March 22nd, but came a few days early. Drew is a HAPPY big brother and has held Ella almost as much as I have.

Life is good. Never been happier. Not going to be around much anymore. Will check in from time to time though. Later fellas. 

Congrats and God Bless you and your family. Always good to hear something positive.

6 hours ago, htfryar said:

Kinda hard to follow up that pic, but I'll try...

On Saturday, March 17th, my fiancée and I welcomed our baby girl into this world. Her name is Ella Grace. 

18 1/4 inches

6 lbs, 4 oz

10 fingers & 10 toes

headful of brown hair

Catherine and our baby girl are both perfectly healthy and happy. Our daughter was due on March 22nd, but came a few days early. Drew is a HAPPY big brother and has held Ella almost as much as I have.

Life is good. Never been happier. Not going to be around much anymore. Will check in from time to time though. Later fellas. 

Congrats brother!  Gonna miss having you around frequently, but if it means you get a healthy and loving family from the deal, then by all means I wish you all the best!

So down here in Austin, a guy has been blowing up packages on strangers door steps. He tried to mail a package and it blew up in transit. My wife's work is surrounded by his little blow zone.

He blew himself up today, and I'm pretty happy about it.

23 year old white kid with no immediate signs of a crappy upbringing.

24 minutes ago, DaBoys said:

So down here in Austin, a guy has been blowing up packages on strangers door steps. He tried to mail a package and it blew up in transit. My wife's work is surrounded by his little blow zone.

He blew himself up today, and I'm pretty happy about it.

23 year old white kid with no immediate signs of a crappy upbringing.

Strange, sad ordeal. Curious to see what authorities dig up on kid. 

9 hours ago, plan9misfit said:

Saturday needs to hurry up and get here. I’m smoking the point of a brisket and will begin brining the flat to turn into pastrami in a few weeks.

Yum, sounds awesome. Ready to start firing up the grill myself.  You'll have pass along the results on the pastrami. 

Archived