TACT XVIII: Zeke's Whacky Weekend Adventures

D82

18 hours ago, Desperado82 said:

It's an S&W MP 15-22 Sport 

So, it is just a .22LR?  That is a LOT of money for a plinker. I would probably try to steer you in a different direction, but if that is what you like, then more power to you. It should be a LOT of fun to shoot.

1 hour ago, htfryar said:

So, it is just a .22LR?  That is a LOT of money for a plinker. I would probably try to steer you in a different direction, but if that is what you like, then more power to you. It should be a LOT of fun to shoot.

Basically. I can get it at my stepdad's gun store for $411, so not a bad price. We're kinda limited as to what we can buy here in Maryland. 

Do a competition with friends were we are predicting the picks of the draft. No teams, just players and what spot they are drafted. We get a point if its correct, no points if its not correct. 

We were supposed to send our picks to this one guy for him to collect them all and create a spreadsheet. He sent his to another guy. Then he changed a few of his picks after some people already submitted to him and he saw what they had. Is that not the definition of cheating or am I being crazy?

10 minutes ago, MightyMouse07 said:

Do a competition with friends were we are predicting the picks of the draft. No teams, just players and what spot they are drafted. We get a point if its correct, no points if its not correct. 

We were supposed to send our picks to this one guy for him to collect them all and create a spreadsheet. He sent his to another guy. Then he changed a few of his picks after some people already submitted to him and he saw what they had. Is that not the definition of cheating or am I being crazy?

Blatant cheating. Once you submit your copy there should be no more changes.

1 hour ago, resilient part 2 said:

Time for my Avengers Infinity War update. 430 Monday, 4 recliners reserved. waitress for food and drink. Never been to a theatre quite like this. I put his off till Monday because of the draft. Shet better not let me down. 

I was going to wait until next weekend or so to go see it...let the crowds die down a little, but I'm highly tempted to go tomorrow morning just to avoid spoilers.

1 hour ago, Desperado82 said:

I was going to wait until next weekend or so to go see it...let the crowds die down a little, but I'm highly tempted to go tomorrow morning just to avoid spoilers.

This is a movie that you definitely should watch with a crowd

2 minutes ago, buddy_z34 said:

This is a movie that you definitely should watch with a crowd

I hate people in general...so...crowds aren't usually my thing, especially not at a movie when I'm trying to pay attention lol

10 minutes ago, MightyMouse07 said:

So second trimester screening revealed an abnormality for my wife. Gonna require further testing. Stress level at an all time high now. 

Hopefully it isnt anything major man. Best of luck to your wife and you. And to your unborn baby. 

Archived