TACT XVIII: Zeke's Whacky Weekend Adventures

D82

20 hours ago, MightyMouse07 said:

So second trimester screening revealed an abnormality for my wife. Gonna require further testing. Stress level at an all time high now. 

Best wishes for both mother and baby. You'll be in thoughts and prayers.

11 minutes ago, buddy_z34 said:

Infinity War take 2!! Yes im bout to go watch it for a 2nd time ?

I couldn't wait and saw it today through...other means.

Definitely going to go watch it in theaters again. It's worth it. Though I'm still full of mixed emotions. 

Assuming all goes well with my background check (it should), I'll be taking a position with a company that deals with government TSP accounts. They're based out of Dallas...if things go well in the position, I might look at relocating. 

On ‎4‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 12:45 PM, Desperado82 said:

Assuming all goes well with my background check (it should), I'll be taking a position with a company that deals with government TSP accounts. They're based out of Dallas...if things go well in the position, I might look at relocating. 

sounds good.

1 hour ago, resilient part 2 said:

In the mean-time, I think I am going through my 2nd (or 3rd) childhood. Today my new toy (Can Am Spyder) gets delivered and I am going to see Avengers X-WAR. Finally I get a good day.

It's worth the watch. Prepare for feels though.

7 hours ago, Desperado82 said:

It's worth the watch. Prepare for feels though.

Speaking of feels, a big gust of wind almost made me feel the ground while riding my Can for the first time. Holy sheesh.. 

Movie was great. But spent 150 for restaurant services in my recliner section (4 people) WTH. But was worth it for a special movie.

I really wish we had a theater with a bar in it...had one in Columbus but I didn't get a chance to go while I was living there.

Speaking of bars... @Matts4313 where are you? Time to end your hiatus.

I'm predicting Matt's back in our week 1 GDT.  The man simply doesn't have it in him to stay away forever. I'm secretly hoping that if I bash Dak really good, really really good, I can trigger him to respond. Then all my Dak hate will have been worth it.

6 hours ago, DaBoys said:

I'm predicting Matt's back in our week 1 GDT.  The man simply doesn't have it in him to stay away forever. I'm secretly hoping that if I bash Dak really good, really really good, I can trigger him to respond. Then all my Dak hate will have been worth it.

I have been telling him to end his sabbatical for the draft. But I suppose he can stay away until the start of the Season.

Archived