TACT XVIII: Zeke's Whacky Weekend Adventures

D82

No worries. I knew you meant nothing by it. I just wanted to clarify. 

Question for y’all dads: did you celebrate mother’s day with your child’s mother when she was pregnant or did you only count Mother’s Day for after the baby had come out. 

1 hour ago, MightyMouse07 said:

Question for y’all dads: did you celebrate mother’s day with your child’s mother when she was pregnant or did you only count Mother’s Day for after the baby had come out. 

I didn't do anything while my wife was pregnant....but, in your case... well, how badly do you want that name Landry? icon_wink.gif

4 hours ago, MightyMouse07 said:

No worries. I knew you meant nothing by it. I just wanted to clarify. 

It certainly can't hurt.

Results came back. Everything came back negative. Geneticist said that it must have been a false positive because based on her blood results there shouldn't have been odds that high. The test is only 99% accurate but she said there isn't anything that we should worry about. Thank you all for your good vibes.

Here is to hoping that her family trait of preeclampsia doesn't come up before the due date. Preeclampsia hospitalized her sister for 4 weeks and our nephew came out 6 weeks premature. 

Once again thank you all for the prayers and thoughts!

On 5/11/2018 at 1:28 PM, flyingmonkey30 said:

I know we tried a Keeper League for a little while, but is there any interest in a Dynasty Start Up league from anyone in here?

I just want to say that I won the last year of keeper we ran with the keeper creepers. ht set it up last. I took over des's team fruity drinks.

11 minutes ago, MightyMouse07 said:

Results came back. Everything came back negative. Geneticist said that it must have been a false positive because based on her blood results there shouldn't have been odds that high. The test is only 99% accurate but she said there isn't anything that we should worry about. Thank you all for your good vibes.

Aye! That's good! 

You hear that guys? We did something right.

21 hours ago, Desperado82 said:

You ever wonder why bad things happen to good people? 

The race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet favor to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all.

1 hour ago, DaBoys said:

The race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet favor to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all.

Yeah, I suppose. Just frustrating. 

1 hour ago, Desperado82 said:

Yeah, I suppose. Just frustrating. 

No doubt. My wife ran over our dog in the drive way a few hours ago. Just put him in the ground. It sucks when you try so hard to be a good human then you just end up kicking your own ***. 

On ‎5‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 9:45 PM, MightyMouse07 said:

Here is to hoping that her family trait of preeclampsia doesn't come up before the due date. Preeclampsia hospitalized her sister for 4 weeks and our nephew came out 6 weeks premature. 

Once again thank you all for the prayers and thoughts!

happy for you and yours

20 minutes ago, DaBoys said:

No doubt. My wife ran over our dog in the drive way a few hours ago. Just put him in the ground. It sucks when you try so hard to be a good human then you just end up kicking your own ***. 

Wow. That's sucks.

Archived