Jump to content
D82

TACT XVIII: Zeke's Whacky Weekend Adventures

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, Desperado82 said:

Yours just popped up. I'm thinking there's a glitch or something....

Could be. I haven't been able to see your's for probably a month. Same with TO.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I see no sigs.  Nor do I see a spot to put them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, DaBoys said:

I see no sigs.  Nor do I see a spot to put them.

Click on your username in the upper right corner. Go to Account Settings -> Signature and make sure you have it selected so that you can view other user's sigs. You can put your signature in that little box that is displayed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
29 minutes ago, Desperado82 said:

Click on your username in the upper right corner. Go to Account Settings -> Signature and make sure you have it selected so that you can view other user's sigs. You can put your signature in that little box that is displayed.

I did it. But does it work on mobile? I have posted on this site almost exclusively from my phone for the past 6 years. I have hosted 2 cowpokes from my phone. I actually prefer the old site for mobile but maybe I just don't like change.

Edited by DaBoys

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, DaBoys said:

I did it. But does it work on mobile? I have posted on this site almost exclusively from my phone for the past 6 years. I have hosted 2 cowpokes from my phone. I actually prefer the old site for mobile but maybe I just don't like change.

I could have sworn it did at one point...but I'm not sure if it does anymore. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

First TACT June post

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So I got my blue belt in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu last night. Pretty excited about it, but also not sure I deserve it yet. I guess we'll see.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, flyingmonkey30 said:

So I got my blue belt in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu last night. Pretty excited about it, but also not sure I deserve it yet. I guess we'll see.

You get a medal for being able to pull off a dress yet?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nba finals are over and football season still hasnt started... bored out of my mind

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, retrolock said:

Nba finals are over and football season still hasnt started... bored out of my mind

I've been bored outta my mind since football ended.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Has anyone ever leased a car? How do you like it compared to purchasing?

Also, any Honda Civic drivers?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, flyingmonkey30 said:

Has anyone ever leased a car? How do you like it compared to purchasing?

Also, any Honda Civic drivers?

i have done both twice. regretted leasing.they always find something to make you pay for. slight damage, miles or worn tires ect... Only benefit is if you get bored of your of car and want another new one, you can do short leases.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

i have done both twice. regretted leasing.they always find something to make you pay for. slight damage, miles or worn tires ect... Only benefit is if you get bored of your of car and want another new one, you can do short leases.

Gotcha, I figured I should at least explore it. But I'm not in love with it compared to purchasing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.



×