D82

TACT XVIII: Zeke's Whacky Weekend Adventures

On 05/07/2018 at 11:43 PM, MightyMouse07 said:

All the NSTs they’ve ran have been good. It’s just poor blood flow that we are worried about. Well have a clearer picture on Monday but we will have been in the hospital for 6 days by then. Just doing what I can to keep mama in good spirits but it’s been exhausting and I feel like I’m getting sick now lol

Hang in there.  Thinking good thoughts for you and your family.  Take care.

7 hours ago, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

For you would-be scouts:

What exactly does this include?

Hi gang.

You may, or may not have, noticed my abscence. It was not for a disinterest in football but because of a personal catastrophe that has befallen me.

I have a fight ahead of me, for my life. This fight im told will take about 20 months, and if I fight hard enough and come home victorious..you guys will hear from my thinks-he-know-it-all mouth again.

However, if my battle goes the other way. I need to tell you all how much Ive fully enjoyed my time posting here these last .. idk, 8, 10? years now. I only found this place when I was removed as admin from the official dc.com forums for promoting a well spoken eagles fan as a moderator, but through it all, I had more fun posting here with you guys than there by a very wide margin. 

Guys i frequently disgaree with, or guys who appreciated and took home my every well educated football thoughts...ive enjoyed debating with you and I really hope to do so again someday. If I cannot, thank you all for all the fun.

Go Cowboys!

27 minutes ago, Dallas94Ware said:

Hi gang.

You may, or may not have, noticed my abscence. It was not for a disinterest in football but because of a personal catastrophe that has befallen me.

I have a fight ahead of me, for my life. This fight im told will take about 20 months, and if I fight hard enough and come home victorious..you guys will hear from my thinks-he-know-it-all mouth again.

However, if my battle goes the other way. I need to tell you all how much Ive fully enjoyed my time posting here these last .. idk, 8, 10? years now. I only found this place when I was removed as admin from the official dc.com forums for promoting a well spoken eagles fan as a moderator, but through it all, I had more fun posting here with you guys than there by a very wide margin. 

Guys i frequently disgaree with, or guys who appreciated and took home my every well educated football thoughts...ive enjoyed debating with you and I really hope to do so again someday. If I cannot, thank you all for all the fun.

Go Cowboys!

Wow, I'm so sorry to hear that D94W. I'll be sending prayers and good vibes your way. Keep us posted good sir, and God bless.

1 hour ago, Dallas94Ware said:

Hi gang.

Go Cowboys!

Well we are all rooting for you! Sending positive vibes and prayers to you. Stay strong and keep fighting. 

D94W, you have the full support of the forum, bud. Wishing you all the best in your fight. 

Try and keep in contact as you can and let us know how you’re doing.

I just noticed that D82 changed his name to D82. It's not a whole lot to work with but I guess we can shorten it to just "D."

1 hour ago, DaBoys said:

I just noticed that D82 changed his name to D82. It's not a whole lot to work with but I guess we can shorten it to just "D."

I probably should have chosen a different number since Witt retired...

17 hours ago, D82 said:

I probably should have chosen a different number since Witt retired...

D38

nike_cowboys_2349.jpg