TACT XVIII: Zeke's Whacky Weekend Adventures

D82

On 7/25/2018 at 6:32 PM, MightyMouse07 said:

Jerry’s comments today make me reconsider rooting for a team that he owns. 

Both about the anthem and Papa John’s. 

It’s trying. 

On 7/25/2018 at 5:32 PM, MightyMouse07 said:

His comments made me scratch my head cause they are a bit of contradictions. H/e I still agree with them. 

On 12/07/2018 at 2:18 PM, Dallas94Ware said:

Hi gang.

You may, or may not have, noticed my abscence. It was not for a disinterest in football but because of a personal catastrophe that has befallen me.

I have a fight ahead of me, for my life. This fight im told will take about 20 months, and if I fight hard enough and come home victorious..you guys will hear from my thinks-he-know-it-all mouth again.

However, if my battle goes the other way. I need to tell you all how much Ive fully enjoyed my time posting here these last .. idk, 8, 10? years now. I only found this place when I was removed as admin from the official dc.com forums for promoting a well spoken eagles fan as a moderator, but through it all, I had more fun posting here with you guys than there by a very wide margin. 

Guys i frequently disgaree with, or guys who appreciated and took home my every well educated football thoughts...ive enjoyed debating with you and I really hope to do so again someday. If I cannot, thank you all for all the fun.

Go Cowboys!

You take care of yourself.  Just know that everybody here is in your corner pulling for you.

On 7/25/2018 at 5:32 PM, MightyMouse07 said:

It's even better when the old buffoon does stuff like this to amplify his stupidity. The hypocrisy of it all is nauseating.

32 minutes ago, WizardHawk said:

It's even better when the old buffoon does stuff like this to amplify his stupidity. The hypocrisy of it all is nauseating.

Jones makes it very hard to continue to root for the team, I'll admit I've thought about changing affiliations.

24 minutes ago, D82 said:

Jones makes it very hard to continue to root for the team, I'll admit I've thought about changing affiliations.

This is true, but they all have their downfalls. I won't let that fool get to me like that anyway. One of these days he's either going to be gone or not have enough marbles left to form a sentence. Either way, pretty confident I'm going to outlast him. Though admittedly, I highly doubt SJ is a shred better.

1 hour ago, WizardHawk said:

This is true, but they all have their downfalls. I won't let that fool get to me like that anyway. One of these days he's either going to be gone or not have enough marbles left to form a sentence. Either way, pretty confident I'm going to outlast him. Though admittedly, I highly doubt SJ is a shred better.

SJ seems to lack tact when it comes to dealing with the media...I really wish they’d stay out of the spotlight like most owners and let McClay be the GM. 

Shut up, pay the bills and let the football people deal with football stuff.

Archived