TACT XVIII: Zeke's Whacky Weekend Adventures

D82

1 minute ago, D82 said:

@Matts4313 have you checked out that link I gave you the other day?

The American Bulldog link? Ya, and one of them was $4k. That was about the time I decided I am putting the American Bulldog on hiatus. 

You never told me about the english version though.

Also, on an unrelated note, Urlachers fav player is Darren Woodson. So He is basically the same as us. 

16 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

The American Bulldog link? Ya, and one of them was $4k. That was about the time I decided I am putting the American Bulldog on hiatus. 

You never told me about the english version though.

Also, on an unrelated note, Urlachers fav player is Darren Woodson. So He is basically the same as us. 

Could have sworn I gave you the link for the English Bulldog's too...I mean, your still probably looking at $1500-2000 for a pup, but that's a lot better than $4k lol 

1 hour ago, Matts4313 said:

Page Jason Witten. You should feel shamed for not noticing that first @D82

Lol it's been a long week and a half. Shoot me a PM or FB message and I'll do some more research for you.

15 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

What the hell is a MSP Trooper Candidate and also WTF? Are you a police officer now? 

Not quite. 

Trooper Candidate (Maryland State Police) means I'm in the pre-academy process at the moment. Still need to pass said fitness test & a written test. Assuming I get through those, then I go for an oral interview, polygraph test & then need to pass a background exam. Then I get a medical & psych exam. Assuming I pass all of that, my application then gets submitted to the board for review, if accepted - then I go to the academy for six months.

Still probably looking at at least a year before I get into the academy, so could take a while.

1 hour ago, D82 said:

Not quite. 

Trooper Candidate (Maryland State Police) means I'm in the pre-academy process at the moment. Still need to pass said fitness test & a written test. Assuming I get through those, then I go for an oral interview, polygraph test & then need to pass a background exam. Then I get a medical & psych exam. Assuming I pass all of that, my application then gets submitted to the board for review, if accepted - then I go to the academy for six months.

Still probably looking at at least a year before I get into the academy, so could take a while.

Well then. No chance of you being a police officer then.

Archived