TACT XVIII: Zeke's Whacky Weekend Adventures

D82

15 minutes ago, DaBoys said:

Day 6 in the hospital. 4th day in a row on Docs bar and grill. 

I'm running out of things. 

Name a beer I should try...? I count at least 41 beers on tap

Go through the Stone Brewery list if you dont mind super hoppy. Live Oak if you want to support the local dudes. Plus their Hefe is the best beer ever made. 

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

Go through the Stone Brewery list if you dont mind super hoppy. Live Oak if you want to support the local dudes. Plus their Hefe is the best beer ever made. 

I like hoppy. I'm a try anything once kinda guy. 

Is Hefe a stone brewery or live Oak?

1 minute ago, DaBoys said:

I like hoppy. I'm a try anything once kinda guy. 

Is Hefe a stone brewery or live Oak?

Live Oak Hefeweizen - with an orange garnish not lemon. Best beer on earth.

Stone has a lot of very good beers, but almost all of them are super hoppy. Their most popular is Stone IPA, but pretty much all of them are good.

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

Also - just a heads up that a lot of Stone's beers are high ABV. 5-10% alcohol. So keep that in mind, they will creep up on you. 

Oh ****. Good looking out. I do have to walk later, and pretend I'm intelligent in front of doctors.

6 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Live Oak Hefeweizen - with an orange garnish not lemon. Best beer on earth.

Stone has a lot of very good beers, but almost all of them are super hoppy. Their most popular is Stone IPA, but pretty much all of them are good.

I'm drinking a beer now with an orange garnish so my palate should be ready. I'll probably make it my last one if it's that stout though

6 minutes ago, DaBoys said:

I'm drinking a Hefe now. I must say the after taste is to exclusive for it to be the best beer in the world.

Thats the Austin water in the after taste. All the local (mainly dripping springs) beers have it. And it grows on you, that beer is delicious. Ive traveled the world and have had a lot of beer. That is the best one. The other great beers come from California or Colorado. 

Forgot to update earlier but Hudson came home last Saturday. It's been one week of him being home and everything has looked great so far. His blood sugars have been great and we are slowly for expanded his feeds from 2 hours to 2.25 hours now. The hope is to get him to 3 hours successfully by mid October as long as his blood sugar can handle it. 

8 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Thats the Austin water in the after taste. All the local (mainly dripping springs) beers have it. And it grows on you, that beer is delicious. Ive traveled the world and have had a lot of beer. That is the best one. The other great beers come from California or Colorado. 

The insane amount of craft beers in California is amazing. 

Archived