D82

TACT XVIII: Zeke's Whacky Weekend Adventures

Right now the wife and are take shifts at night watching Huddy and the worst part about it isn't necessarily the sleep issue but the hunger! I'm going to get so fat like this. I feel like my meals are all off now. I'm constantly eating through the night when I watch him. 

10 hours ago, DaBoys said:

Want to try. Can you throw out some names that Austin might carry?

@Matts4313 

Stone is from San Diego. Russian River is another - in fact their signature beer was voted #1 beer in the world, but you can only get it in Cali.

12 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Stone is from San Diego. Russian River is another - in fact their signature beer was voted #1 beer in the world, but you can only get it in Cali.

Pliny beers have special releases and people line up outside just to buy a case. It’s crazy. I think it’s a good beer but it’s not my favorite. 

1 hour ago, MightyMouse07 said:

Pliny beers have special releases and people line up outside just to buy a case. It’s crazy. I think it’s a good beer but it’s not my favorite. 

buy one and send it to me. Ive never had the pleasure. 

Ill venmo you

25 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

buy one and send it to me. Ive never had the pleasure. 

Ill venmo you

I only did it once when my best friend lived in Santa Rosa where Russian River Brewing is located. If I get my hands on some I will let you know but I'm a few hours from Santa Rosa. I don't plan on heading up there anytime soon. You can't get any shipped to Texas? There aren't any stores with specialty beer? 

1 minute ago, MightyMouse07 said:

I only did it once when my best friend lived in Santa Rosa where Russian River Brewing is located. If I get my hands on some I will let you know but I'm a few hours from Santa Rosa. I don't plan on heading up there anytime soon. You can't get any shipped to Texas? There aren't any stores with specialty beer? 

I dont think they ship the plinys out of cali. I did go to a special event they held in TX a few years ago, but it was a different beer. Either way, if you get one ship it to me and I will compensate you.