TACT XVIII: Zeke's Whacky Weekend Adventures

D82

42 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

worth a gander

If you don't like listening to Romo speak on football, especially QB/off. breakdowns, there is something wrong with you.

The playing thing .... I'd bet my next paycheck that if Dak were to go down for season, Romo would get a least one call from Dallas. Might say no, probably says no, but he's getting at least one phone call. 

4 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Was this today that Dez said that? If so, mind = blown.

Bring him freakin back already. I am telling you like I said before, sometimes like in a marriage, there is a spilt. After some time both parties/sides realize who much they need each other. and upon re-uniting the "partnership" is stronger than ever. 

Not sure who we would cut though.

5 hours ago, resilient part 2 said:

Bring him freakin back already. I am telling you like I said before, sometimes like in a marriage, there is a spilt. After some time both parties/sides realize who much they need each other. and upon re-uniting the "partnership" is stronger than ever. 

Not sure who we would cut though.

Hopefully one of the 7 WRs we currently have.

People love to b!tch and point out flaws. 

43 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

Didn't know where to put this comment

but here goes.

there sure seems like a hell of a lot more conversations on here when Dallas loses than when they come off a win. 

This freakin winning streak is going to kill me. :o

2 hours ago, resilient part 2 said:

Didn't know where to put this comment

but here goes.

there sure seems like a hell of a lot more conversations on here when Dallas loses than when they come off a win. 

This freakin winning streak is going to kill me. :o

There is a certain subset of posters *cough DCRA Cough* that only post when we lose. 

1 hour ago, pwny said:

Question - Is there still no public transportation to the stadium? Do I need to Uber/Lyft there?

Or you could thumb it and hitchhike.

Dunno about the public transit I haven't lived there in years although I'm sure Uber is available.

Archived