TACT XVIII: Zeke's Whacky Weekend Adventures

D82

4 minutes ago, htfryar said:

Yeah, people suck. Dogs are much better.  Sorry about your back though.

I think the more I do it the more I'll adjust. After work Friday wasn't nearly as bad as it was after Monday. 

Bryant has remained willfully unemployed as he battled depression and anxiety that led to panic attacks, per his own admission, turning down several offers for new employment to this point.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/jerry-jones-admits-cowboys-need-no-1-wr-dez-bryant-responds/

Uhh, how is this the first time I am reading this? Get well Dez. 

On 10/8/2018 at 8:12 AM, Matts4313 said:

Uhh, how is this the first time I am reading this? Get well Dez. 

Yeah, I had no idea he battled with that. As someone who suffers from depression/anxiety, I feel for him. 

On 10/8/2018 at 9:46 AM, DaBoys said:

Shocker. Jerry how did you let them talk you into that one?

Bet you anything it was Jerry's decision. Goes to show what an idiot he is.

And now when we don't even have a No.1 receiver when Dez would be useful. Jerry says we need one but not Bryant.

1 hour ago, Calvert28 said:

Bet you anything it was Jerry's decision. Goes to show what an idiot he is.

And now when we don't even have a No.1 receiver when Dez would be useful. Jerry says we need one but not Bryant.

Bet youre wrong. Dez himself said it wasnt Jerrys decision.

jstkdn 22 hours ago New!

A seven-year old boy was at the center of a courtroom drama yesterday when he challenged a court ruling over who should have custody of him. The boy has a history of being beaten by his parents and the judge initially awarded custody to his aunt, in keeping with child custody law and regulation requiring that family unity be maintained to the highest degree possible. The boy surprised the court when he proclaimed that his aunt beat him more than his parents and he adamantly refused to live with her. When the judge then suggested that he live with his grandparents, the boy cried and said that they also beat him. After considering the remainder of the immediate family and learning that domestic violence was apparently a way of life among them, the judge took the unprecedented step of allowing the boy to propose who should have custody of him.

After two recesses to check legal references and confer with the Child Welfare officials, the judge granted temporary custody to the New York Giants, whom the boy firmly believes are not capable of beating anyone.

27 minutes ago, WizardHawk said:

jstkdn 22 hours ago New!

A seven-year old boy was at the center of a courtroom drama yesterday when he challenged a court ruling over who should have custody of him. The boy has a history of being beaten by his parents and the judge initially awarded custody to his aunt, in keeping with child custody law and regulation requiring that family unity be maintained to the highest degree possible. The boy surprised the court when he proclaimed that his aunt beat him more than his parents and he adamantly refused to live with her. When the judge then suggested that he live with his grandparents, the boy cried and said that they also beat him. After considering the remainder of the immediate family and learning that domestic violence was apparently a way of life among them, the judge took the unprecedented step of allowing the boy to propose who should have custody of him.

After two recesses to check legal references and confer with the Child Welfare officials, the judge granted temporary custody to the New York Giants, whom the boy firmly believes are not capable of beating anyone.

Dude this went from so scary to so funny

Also thought this was about David Irving LOL

Archived