TACT XVIII: Zeke's Whacky Weekend Adventures

D82

58 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Iams lamb and rice. She has dry skin and this version is supposed to help with that. 

There's your problem. Iams, Ol' Roy, Purina (outside of their Pro Plan formulas), and Pedigree are garbage foods made with loads of filler and their "meat" is sourced from processing plants where euthanized animals occasionally make it into the processed food that ends up going into your dogs stomach.

1 minute ago, D82 said:

There's your problem. Iams, Ol' Roy, Purina (outside of their Pro Plan formulas), and Pedigree are garbage foods made with loads of filler and have of their "meat" is sourced from processing plants where euthanized animals occasionally make it into the processed food that ends up going into your dogs stomach.

I used to feed my boxers the Purina pro plan. Should I switch back?

She does seem to like this food though. And it hasnt upset her stomach. 

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

I used to feed my boxers the Purina pro plan. Should I switch back?

She does seem to like this food though. And it hasnt upset her stomach. 

You could try Pro Plan. If you do, I'd say go with the Salmon formula.

For $10 more though, I'd recommend getting Holistic Select's Lg & Giant breed Lamb & Oatmeal formula and then supplementing with some fish oil. 

1 minute ago, D82 said:

You could try Pro Plan. If you do, I'd say go with the Salmon formula.

For $10 more though, I'd recommend getting Holistic Select's Lg & Giant breed Lamb & Oatmeal formula and then supplementing with some fish oil. 

You are the second person to tell me to start giving her fish oil. I have an enormous container at my office, I just need to bring it home. 

Just now, Matts4313 said:

You are the second person to tell me to start giving her fish oil. I have an enormous container at my office, I just need to bring it home. 

It does wonders for skin issues. It also helps improve coat health, has been shown to aid in decreasing shedding, and benefits joint health as well.

Archived