TACT XVIII: Zeke's Whacky Weekend Adventures

D82

On 9/13/2017 at 4:35 PM, Matts4313 said:

https://www.truity.com/personality-type/ENTJ/relationships

Whelp, looks like if I ever turn gay I would likely not be attracted to you. Sorry to burst your dream of landing me. You were too tall anyways. I prefer my mates under 5'.

Under 5 ft? Sounds more like you're gonna be meeting up with Chris Hanson in disguise. xD

So I just got my buddy to approve of his bachelor party weekend. I am exhausted just reading everything we will be doing.

-Paintball.

-Ninja Obstacle Course.

-Kayaking.

-Hiking through a haunted house forest. 

-Drinking

-Escape Room

-Springs

-VR & Breweries

-****** Bar

....all within 3 jam-packed days. :(

1 minute ago, WizardHawk said:

There is very little out there that sucks more than putting down a dog. Sorry to hear that HD. Good looking dog. 

Yea...it hurts and is one of the hardest things to do. To make it worse he fell ill when we were on vacation and couldn't leave early due to transportation and logistics.

Jesus the world is weird. Literally 30 days ago I was moping around and lost. Since then Ive met people, been out in groups, been out on dates, been hunted by females. Its crazy. I need to get in better shape, I have to get back near 200#s. Sitting at 220 and its unflattering if I take my shirt off. Im naturally pretty thick/muscular, but one of these chicks is a dime piece surgeon. I gotta bring more to the table physically. 

4 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Jesus the world is weird. Literally 30 days ago I was moping around and lost. Since then Ive met people, been out in groups, been out on dates, been hunted by females. Its crazy. I need to get in better shape, I have to get back near 200#s. Sitting at 220 and its unflattering if I take my shirt off. Im naturally pretty thick/muscular, but one of these chicks is a dime piece surgeon. I gotta bring more to the table physically. 

And maybe quit using the term dime piece. Makes you sound like a feminine hygiene product. Just saying.

3 hours ago, htfryar said:

And maybe quit using the term dime piece. Makes you sound like a feminine hygiene product. Just saying.

I dont make fun of you for being a redneck from Arkansas, you cant make fun of me for having the vocabulary of a 13 year old. Thats the deal.

Also midgets, no making fun of the midgets. 

Archived