Bowser's 3 Rounds Mock (without Tua)

BowserBroncos

On 12/6/2019 at 2:16 PM, Tetsujin said:

Tough to pass on a high level OC prospect for a RB. 

I think its nuts myself. RB in the 1st  is just foolish.  That LSU  Clyde Edwards-Helaire  is just sitting there for the taking in a later round.  Tyler Biadasz - OL - Wisconsin set your line for the next 10/12 years!!!!

IMO the NYG should of picked Nelson and than Chubbs in the 2nd.  Barkley has been there 2 years and they have done jack ship. His clock is ticking!!!!!!

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, m haynes said:

I think its nuts myself. RB in the 1st  is just foolish.  That LSU  Clyde Edwards-Helaire  is just sitting there for the taking in a later round.  Tyler Biadasz - OL - Wisconsin set your line for the next 10/12 years!!!!

IMO the NYG should of picked Nelson and than Chubbs in the 2nd.  Barkley has been there 2 years and they have done jack ship. His clock is ticking!!!!!!

Would you guys go for Biadasz or one of the OTs over the RB?

@BowserBroncos i dont feel like doing a massive quote for just the jags need a CB. 

Tre Herndon has been Adequate as a number 2 corner.  Bouye will be with the jags long-term because of the ramsey trade. 

we also have a lot of young unproven guys at CB on the roster and PS.

we have:

Tae Hayes(rookie UDFA who hasnt really played much but based on his size(hes 5 foot 9 188 pounds) hes a nickle guy.  

Brandon Watson(UDFA who hasnt played much but based on size(hes listed at 5 foot 11(NFL draft scout has him as 5 foot 9 and 6/10th) and 200 pounds. he played collegiately at michigan havent seen him do much(hes played 1 game this far) but he didnt seem like he really played for michigan outside some special teams work. 

we also have Breon Borders whos bounced a round a lil(hes been in the NFL since 2017) but he has solid size and has solid timed speed but his scouting report says to me hes a zone corner or off-man. 

we also have Parry Nickerson whom the NFL.com scouts projected as a potential starter but he was a 6th round pick last year and run well but he seems more like a nickle guy. 

FWIW Herndon has not been Burned by anyone this year and is always contesting catches.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BowserBroncos said:

Would you guys go for Biadasz or one of the OTs over the RB?

Bronc I'm a Pats fan.

I just commented on the Fins statement. With that said,  I think the Dolphin taking any thing but QB,  OL/DL, in the 1st is crazy, get the icing on the cake later in the draft or next year.  PS I believe there are only a few postion that make a team and you build around them. QB than LT that is a must. Than follow with CB and Edge Rusher (who better be a game changer.)

If every thing is equal build "inside out"

Went back and look at the Fins draft picks. If I'm the GM I'm running up to the podium jumping up and down with Tyler Biadasz - OL - Wisconsin. Get a good guard later in the draft or FA left side set for the next 10+ years!!!

Edited by m haynes
  • Like 1

Nice effort.

For us (NE) I would say BB doesn't like drafting TEs unless they're generational. He considers it only 2nd to the QB in terms of learning curve, so has looked at veteran FAs more.

....which is annoying because the FAs haven't worked, and we desperately need a stud TE again

2 hours ago, Hunter2_1 said:

Nice effort.

For us (NE) I would say BB doesn't like drafting TEs unless they're generational. He considers it only 2nd to the QB in terms of learning curve, so has looked at veteran FAs more.

....which is annoying because the FAs haven't worked, and we desperately need a stud TE again

Sorry about that   Great effort, a new mock is like getting a present at Xmas :D

I agree TE in the 1st would be a head stretcher THIS year. The O- line needs a complete overhaul. Thuney FA, Andrew never play again, Cannon old, expensive.  I see a trade this year however I have this uneasy feeling that they will keep the pick and take  Jake Fromm.  BB another head scratcher in the draft.

PS. Would I take Fromm in the 1st . Hell no!, but this is  BB MO and he takes and does what he thinks best. Screw the rest.

My favorite player in the (Pats)  draft.   Tyler Biadasz 

Edited by m haynes

On 12/6/2019 at 4:10 PM, LinderFournette said:

Jeudy at 8 seems bpa.  Id pass on adebo for leatherwood cuz leatherwood at g or t is an upgrade for the struggling offense.  Round 2 perfect getting jack and moses should be good.  Round 3 i love muti and gladney over picking a rb in round 3.

We dont need an early pick on rb.  We have fournette whos looking good this year and we drafted armstead who had a few splash plays but has been meh otherwise.   

I think a jeudy-leatherwood-moses-gladney would be alot better for us. Gladney competes with herndon for cb2.  Leatherwood takes over rg at worse and solidifys our oline. 

Pretty much agree. Completely fine with Jeudy or Lamb in the 1st if they’re BPA. I can’t imagine a scenario in which the shags don’t get an OL in the first three rounds of this draft. It’s they’re biggest area of concern. 

You nailed Miami's draft for the most part.

1. Jeff Okudah CB - Perfect. Howard and Okudah will be a nightmare for opposing QB's. 

1b. Josh Jones OT - Would like to see how he fares at the Senior Bowl.

1c. D'Andre Swift RB - He fits more of what Flores/O'Shea looks for in a RB than Taylor imo. Gross-Matos would also be in play given RB depth in this draft.

2. Jake Fromm QB - He's had a very meh output this year. Wouldn't mind him here though.

• Like 1

I think you nailed Vikings picks positions wise...DT, CB, OT are probably the biggest needs for Vikings...not sure about the order of them, I wouldn't be surprised if they take DT or even CB with first round pick. Interior Pass Rush has been really poor this season

Edited by upriser7