Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Giants4eva

Week 14: Giants vs. Eagles 12/9/2019 @ 8:15pm est

Recommended Posts

Just now, Acgott said:

This is not good. Hopefully eagles get a turnover. We can’t forfeit our future 

I am conflicted. I don’t want Eli to have a losing record.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Kodaraw said:

I am conflicted. I don’t want Eli to have a losing record.

Hey nothing would make me happier than to see the eagles lose one to us for once. Plus it ruins their playoff hopes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Kodaraw said:

I am conflicted. I don’t want Eli to have a losing record.

Yeah it sucks, but it’s too big of an impact to risk. Eli will win next week to bring him back to .500

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Acgott said:

Yeah it sucks, but it’s too big of an impact to risk. Eli will win next week to bring him back to .500

Why not win this week against the Eagles. Seems like a better win than Phins 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Kodaraw said:

Why not win this week against the Eagles. Seems like a better win than Phins 

If life was perfect sure, but Im just basing it off probability.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Acgott said:

If life was perfect sure, but Im just basing it off probability.

But if we lose next week, wouldnt dolphins hold the tie breaker? Or is draft based of SOS? Which I think would still be us bc our division is so bad.

Either way, I want both Young and Eli to win

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Kodaraw said:

But if we lose next week, wouldnt dolphins hold the tie breaker? Or is draft based of SOS? Which I think would still be us bc our division is so bad.

Either way, I want both Young and Eli to win

Strength of schedule is what its based off of

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Giants4eva said:

Yep. More Shurmur / Shula genious

What’s funny is the eagles bit badly on it. What disaster 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  



×