GDT Ravens

soflbillsfan

Team went toe to toe with the best team in football and was within 1 score. That is with the offense playing its worst game since week 4. OL and JA were as bad as it gets today. Receivers -specifically Dawson Knox at TE were not great by any means either.

Love this defense though. Held Lamar and Ingram to less than 100 yards combined and outside of one huge pass play they played pretty great.

Im over the daboll play calling how can you come out against dallas firing on all cylinders and have 10 days to think of stuff to do against baltimore and flop miserably. I still dont get why he goes back to 3rd and 3-4 to go deep. Feed beasley the ball and run the dang ball more. Oline was getting demolished and yet Daboll didnt adjust to it by adding an extra lineman or offering shorter routes to his wr. I liked the Mckenzie screen which worked the 1st time but dont get why you got to repeat it and expect to see the same results? All in all the defense is clearly going to keep them in games and today was a great sign of it. The dropped balls, and over throws have been the norm and it felt like it was fixed when daboll came up with getting shorter routes in there. 

Moving forward I want to see more Singletary and Beasley they have come up big lately and even though Singletary is slow on the burst his elusiveness has been top notch and I am starting to be a big fan of him running the rock. John Brown will always be faced with top corner so it is key to get him a couple plays but let Beasley Mckenzie and foster make some plays dont need to count on john brown. I am not sure if anyone saw this but the last play of the game where Peters broke up the pass on Brown, if you look Beasley cut to the middle 4 yards from the line of scrimmage and then cut back to the sideline, no one was in front of him, if Allen got the ball to him in stride he was getting the first.