GDT Ravens

soflbillsfan

16 hours ago, Billsfaninptown said:

There were plenty of bad calls on both teams. To say the Bills got the better end of the calls is just you being a homer. The one penalty the refs missed that wasn’t a judgement call was 12 men in the huddle against the Ravens. That can’t be disputed.

If u watched that game and felt the officiating wasn’t in ur favor I don’t know what u were looking at... I drive trucks for a living and the xm radio was the bills commentary broadcast as the home team... When the personal fouls were called they even said... “I don’t know about that... But hey... we’ll take it here in buffalo”... lol... At the end of the day it didn’t decide the game for us so it’s a moot point because we overcame it... but to pretend y’all didn’t have every advantage from... 10 days rest... to home field with extremely windy conditions... to horrible officiating which went in you guys favor 5/49 yards for y’all to 9/99 yards for us (which included 58 yards of ur final drive).. starts to make that homer comment seem a little overzealous and probably should call for a look at the man in the mirror... 

29 minutes ago, bmorecareful said:

If u watched that game and felt the officiating wasn’t in ur favor I don’t know what u were looking at... I drive trucks for a living and the xm radio was the bills commentary broadcast as the home team... When the personal fouls were called they even said... “I don’t know about that... But hey... we’ll take it here in buffalo”... lol... At the end of the day it didn’t decide the game for us so it’s a moot point because we overcame it... but to pretend y’all didn’t have every advantage from... 10 days rest... to home field with extremely windy conditions... to horrible officiating which went in you guys favor 5/49 yards for y’all to 9/99 yards for us (which included 58 yards of ur final drive).. starts to make that homer comment seem a little overzealous and probably should call for a look at the man in the mirror... 

That last drive had some bad calls against you guys no doubt. There were bad calls the ENTIRE game against both TEAMS. Funny that you neglect to mention the missed call on the 12 men in the huddle, which led to a TD the very next play. That's the only call that isn't subjective. Also you bring up the wind lol? That benefits you more than the Bills. Ravens are the best rushing offense in the league.

10 hours ago, Torchezim said:

I’ve visited this forum before and as a Vikings fan, I still can’t explain why I like the Bills.  No real reason, just always have.  You guys looked TOUGH out there on Sunday. More physical and an elite defense.  At least from the highlights. I’m not a Bills expert but if you guys would have had a bit more offense, you would’ve won.  I see the Bills knocking off New England in the playoffs and hopefully the Ravens as well.  

How is Ed Oliver doing for you guys? He was my favorite player in the draft.  I’ll be rooting for the Bills in the AFC   

Oliver has stepped up big time since week 11. He is tied for 3rd most defensive stops among qualifying interior lineman at 10 and has 2nd most sacks for the position with 5. He is coming in to his own after a disastrous start.