ET80

TEXANS v Broncos  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Win?

• Yes
    • No

28 minutes ago, Pastor Dillon said:

I love Watson. Dude never quits. 

Maybe he needs to.  If ever there was a game for him to step up and become a vocal leader, this is it.  Instead of you being back out on the field after a poor game, walk the hell out of that locker room and say you're going home with Hopkins and demand the other 51 and the coaching staff get their butts back out there and get on your level.  Everyone on this team and staff is coasting on your coattails and for them to start believing their hype is completely unacceptable. This team is going NOWHERE just waiting for you to bail us out especially with the lazy half-assed lethargic joke of an effort they brought today.  This same group with Watt and Clowney lost to Blaine Gabbert's Titans with Vrabel getting them up for it.  OBrien would be far too butthurt to actually let somebody take charge and challenge his authori-tie, but if he's smart, he'd know it would be far better long-term than another fake humility soaked "I just gotta coach better" fest.  This team needs players to step up and hold themselves and their coach accountable on this one! 

Edited by Apollo Stallion
  • Like 2

55 minutes ago, Pastor Dillon said:

The titans are gonna win our division and we are gonna miss the playoffs

I wouldn't be so sure. We're fielding a literal MASH unit for a secondary. 3 of our top 4 corners(Logan Ryan the only one left) are out, hoping and praying at least Jackson can get back this week, I kinda doubt Sims doing it given he was in a boot after the Colts game, but I'm not a doctor. Kenny Vacarro got a concussion today so who knows if he's gonna be available. It's very possible the Titans secondary only has Kevin Byard and Logan Ryan from it's top 6 DBs.

As good as a defensive coordinator as Dean Pees is, he's not a miracle worker. It scares me to think what Watson could do to this secondary.

9 minutes ago, TitanLegend said:

I wouldn't be so sure. We're fielding a literal MASH unit for a secondary. 3 of our top 4 corners(Logan Ryan the only one left) are out, hoping and praying at least Jackson can get back this week, I kinda doubt Sims doing it given he was in a boot after the Colts game, but I'm not a doctor. Kenny Vacarro got a concussion today so who knows if he's gonna be available. It's very possible the Titans secondary only has Kevin Byard and Logan Ryan from it's top 6 DBs.

As good as a defensive coordinator as Dean Pees is, he's not a miracle worker. It scares me to think what Watson could do to this secondary.

You're not going to have to worry, Derrick Henry is going to match whatever Watson and Co does. Henry might seriously break 300 vs the Texans...

1 minute ago, ET80 said:

You're not going to have to worry, Derrick Henry is going to match whatever Watson and Co does. Henry might seriously break 300 vs the Texans...

His hamstring is messed up, and while he still played decently vs Oakland with that, he does not have his top end speed with it. Unless it heals by Sunday I dunno if counting on him to take over the game for us is gonna cut it.

Tannehill will probably need to be the one to match Watson. And with the run he's on, maybe he can. But hopeful Henry is at least close to 100% and we just rely on both instead of a singular person.

1 hour ago, TitanLegend said:

We have a bunch of 1st round picks in the secondary and rookie QBs do whatever they want to us. 

you can’t go beyond your coaches ability to lead. 

I really feel that fumble by Coutee (sp) changed the game, guys. You were having success in the run game but as soon as you went down two scores (and then three) it took that away from your Offense.

There also wasn't much of any film of Lock out there and we did some things on Offense we've not done this year; if the game was played in 4 weeks time there would be a very different outcome, of that I have no doubt.

Best of luck the rest of the way.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, lomaxgrUK said:

I really feel that fumble by Coutee (sp) changed the game, guys. You were having success in the run game but as soon as you went down two scores (and then three) it took that away from your Offense.

There also wasn't much of any film of Lock out there and we did some things on Offense we've not done this year; if the game was played in 4 weeks time there would be a very different outcome, of that I have no doubt.

Best of luck the rest of the way.

That’s a theme this season. Same thing happened against the Ravens. We were cheated out of a bad pass interference no call. Clear evidence on replay but was upheld. We fell apart after that and were smoked. 

our coach doesn’t have control of the lockeroom. No one respects him and how can they. He lacks basic football knowledge 

• Like 1

On 12/9/2019 at 12:55 PM, Texansfan713 said:

please win the division titans!

you think that'd be enough to get BOB canned?

unfortunately for us (and, uh, apparently you) we're still ravaged by injuries. our secondary is patchwork and henry will probably play but almost certainly won't be at 100%. so it's gonna be a tough one.

Edited by -Hope-