NFL 100 team

3rivers

- Derrick Thomas not making it is insane.  He's the second best pass rushing LB of all-time after Lawrence Taylor.  He shoulda been a no-brainer.

- Marshall Faulk and LaDanian Tomlinson should also be there but I can understand why they were left off since they had to give the pre-modern eras some love.

- Troy Polamalu is not an eggregious exclusion.  He was great but not really the sort of guy I would think of as an all-time legend.

1 hour ago, VanS said:

Did you not watch the show last night?  Ray Guy made the team.

for some reason the page I saw never had him listed, but then later I watched it elsewhere and there he is.  My bad :(

Agree about D.Thomas, I don't know how they didn't find a spot for him.

3 hours ago, PapaShogun said:

I would have replaced Campbell with Tomlinson. That's the only major snub for me.

EDIT: Nevermind. I forgot Justin Tucker. He should be on the list. Best kicker that's ever played in my opinion.  

Campbell was something out of a video game where he ran and cut in a way that someone his size should not be able to do while still exerting more power then you would expect even from a back at 240 pounds. 

That's no snub, w/e picked him definitely remembers his game tape.

40 minutes ago, Calvert28 said:

Campbell was something out of a video game where he ran and cut in a way that someone his size should not be able to do while still exerting more power then you would expect even from a back at 240 pounds. 

That's no snub, w/e picked him definitely remembers his game tape.

Didn't say he sucked. I just think Tomlinson the was better player, who I think was snubbed. Not in favor of Campbell, but if I had to choose one to swap out it would be Earl.

Edited by PapaShogun